Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

I am loving Titans and Krypton a lot.

I stopped watching Flash and SG mid S1. I never made it past 3 episodes of Arrow (though I hear the first two seasons are great). I won't watch because I happen to like Laurel and know the show hasn't been kind to her. However, I want to try LoT some day.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I am loving Titans and Krypton a lot.

I stopped watching Flash and SG mid S1. I never made it past 3 episodes of Arrow (though I hear the first two seasons are great). I won't watch because I happen to like Laurel and know the show hasn't been kind to her. However, I want to try LoT some day.
    Supergirl improved after that. This season from episode 3 on Supergirl has been very good. The general consensus was season 4 episode 10 "Suspicious Minds" was a 9 out of 10.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Supergirl improved after that. This season from episode 3 on Supergirl has been very good. The general consensus was season 4 episode 10 "Suspicious Minds" was a 9 out of 10.
    I simply don't have the heart to watch the CW shows. I will likely give LoT a chance because of fan reviews that distinguish it from the others just to avoid everything that's been denigrated in this thread.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    She is an important part of the source material, but she's not the head of Team Flash. (I realize that comic characters don't generally have these "teams" that are crucial to the TV shows, but, as far as I know, Iris never was involved with the Flash's work, except possibly if it involved a story she was working on (and I don't even remember that happening very much, if at all -- but I haven't regularly read the Flash since before COIE).

Sandy Hausler
    The show wants Iris to be more than just the love interest but they completely screwed it. She shouldn't be the leader of Flash's team. She was doing fine as an investigative reporter.

I used to like the DC/CW shows but I just dropped off after a while. Most series tend to suffer from the law of diminishing returns and the Flash/Arrow were no exception. I do keep track of the Flash but watching it episode to episode feels too unappealing to me. I just couldn't go back to Arrow after Daredevil and the Punisher went on netflix, they are literally leagues better.

I gave up on Supergirl/Legends after a few episodes of season 1 but I checked back in now and they got better. I do wanna give Black lightning a chance but it's on my backlog.

This is how I view the CW DC Arrowverse Shows.

Arrow: Season 1 Good, Season 2 Really Good, Season 3 OK to Good, Season 4 Bad, Season 5 Really Good, Season 6 Good, & Season 7 OK to Good.

Flash: Season 1 Great, Season 2 Really Good, Season 3 Good, Season 4 Bad, & Season 5 OK to Good.

Supergirl: Always been OK to Bad with a few episode really good episodes each season.

Legends of Tomorrow: Season 1 Good, Season 2 Good to Bad, Season 3 Bad, & Season 4 Cringy Bad.

Black Lightning (Technically not Arrowverse as of Yet): Good to Really Good so far.

Also Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl builds the love interests and supporting casts at the expense of the lead hero to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    This is how I view the CW DC Arrowverse Shows.

Arrow: Season 1 Good, Season 2 Really Good, Season 3 OK to Good, Season 4 Bad, Season 5 Really Good, Season 6 Good, & Season 7 OK to Good.

Flash: Season 1 Great, Season 2 Really Good, Season 3 Good, Season 4 Bad, & Season 5 OK to Good.

Supergirl: Always been OK to Bad with a few episode really good episodes each season.

Legends of Tomorrow: Season 1 Good, Season 2 Good to Bad, Season 3 Bad, & Season 4 Cringy Bad.

Black Lightning (Technically not Arrowverse as of Yet): Good to Really Good so far.

Also Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl builds the love interests and supporting casts at the expense of the lead hero to much.
    For me Legends of Tomorrow season 1 was a failure storywise. A mess.

BTW, what is your rating for the NuWho (new Who) seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    For me Legends of Tomorrow season 1 was a failure storywise. A mess.

BTW, what is your rating for the NuWho (new Who) seasons?
    I thought the premise of taking forgetting heroes and them becoming "Legends" was interesting that first seasons even with it's flaws.

I'll answer the New Who question in the Who thread seems more appropriate.

Astonishing Member

Exactly one of my points. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I thought the premise of taking forgetting heroes and them becoming "Legends" was interesting that first seasons even with it's flaws.

I'll answer the New Who question in the Who thread seems more appropriate.
    I felt the execution was awful. I really wanted to like the show for Brandon Routh, but I felt the plot was very messy. But that's me.

ok