Default Who do you want to lead?

If you created a superhero team who would you want to lead it? There are several great leaders in Marvel comics so the choice was hard for me but in the end I chose Captain America. He keeps a cool head in a crisis, has extensive combat training, knows ore then anyone about tactics, and has the faith and love of the people. He has dealt with super powered humans, magic users, Mutants, aliens. Pretty much all types in the marvel universe.

So who would you want as a leader?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Night Thrasher - at the end of the day, it's about what characters i like. them leading means that they get more page time.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

In Danvers' own words, Thrasher is a hero who could make using a skateboard as personal transport AND weapon WORK.

If it was a special unified Marvel team, I might like to see Cyclops take the helm. Although...with his current "Krakoa FIRST" mindset he might borrow from Roose Boltons' playbook and set up his non-mutant teammates to be "decommissioned" while making it look like unfortunate unavoidable casualties, reducing the number of non-mutant supers in the world, to force humanity to see that mutantkind is a Damocles' gene-nuke poised to exterminate them if they don't knock it off with the hate and fear.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    If you created a superhero team who would you want to lead it? There are several great leaders in Marvel comics so the choice was hard for me but in the end I chose Captain America. He keeps a cool head in a crisis, has extensive combat training, knows ore then anyone about tactics, and has the faith and love of the people. He has dealt with super powered humans, magic users, Mutants, aliens. Pretty much all types in the marvel universe.

So who would you want as a leader?
    Co-sign. Agree with you entirely.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

If I'm creating a team, Shadowcat is leading it.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Definately Captain America. More than any other leader in comics, I think he's able to elevate his guys to another level through his sheer faith and belief in his people.

Ultimate Member

Songbird was my favorite leader, of the last couple decades. I'd like to see her get another go at it.

(Honorable mentions to Sunspot and Domino, Kate Bishop and Winter Soldier.)

I got to go with Cap.

Whichever ENTJ is available. T'Challa probably.

Mighty Member

Definitely Cap. There's a reason he was chosen in Secret Wars to lead the assembled heroes. There was a reason the galactic powers followed him in Infinity when everyone was on the defensive against the Builders. As much as I like Cyclops, and he is a tremendous tactician, he works best with the X teams and at this point has pissed off too many non-mutants.

It depends on what you mean by "lead".

In combat, in the field? Cap, easily.

But he's not a big-picture strategist (for that I would pick T'Challa) or an administrator (For THAT, I would pick Virginia "Pepper" Potts).

If you want someone who can handle multiple cases, I would actually pick Roberto DaCosta to lead. Experienced combatant, trained since birth to be a CEO, and one of the sneakiest minds in 616.

(Plus, he has contacts with the X-Men, Avengers, and even the Shi'ar.)

OG Nick.