Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

All three butts on that cover have their own orbit.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

Mico Suayan cover for the new series and it's the first variant cover that has Wave wearing a visor (aside from her Philippines-exclusive solo cover also by Suayan).
    That is a pretty rad cover. I like seeing all of these heroes together. Although it would have been cool to add in a few X-characters like Jubilee.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Ammy loves Luna, it seems. And Cindy doesn't look happy about it!

AGENTS OF ATLAS #2 (of 5)
    GREG PAK (W) • GANG HYUK LIM (A)
    Cover by JUNGGEUN YOON
    VARIANT COVER BY SABINE RICH
    PANDEMONIUM IN PAN!
    • Through stunning science-magic teleportation tech, the visionary named ISAAC IKEDA has connected slices of neighborhoods from a dozen different Asian cities into the cross-Asian portal city of Pan.
    • Is this new utopia a glorious pan-Asian multicultural dreamworld, free trade mecca, and tourism experience? Or is it a violation of hundreds of local and international laws, a magnet for monsters and maniacs, and a dangerous social experiment about to explode? AMADEUS CHO and the AGENTS OF ATLAS, as Pan’s new protectors, are about to find out!
    • Also: Love is in the air! Which two Agents are about to melt the ice?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy's Addiction View Post
    Or she maybe suprised to see her K-pop idol fall for Ammy.
    Darn, I was hoping Cindy turns bi and fall for Luna. Oh wells!
    It's an interesting turn of events to be sure. Amadeus and Luna don't seem to have any relationship right now in the mini-series. Me, I'm still taking the wait and see approach. Sure, Luna and Amadeus seem cozy, but the appearance of Silk makes me question. Is she just a surprised teammate? Or perhaps something more?

Oh yeah, this whole city of Pan things seems very interesting to me. The fact that there are all of these parts of cities intersecting with one another seems pretty cool. Yeah, there is a lot of travel amongst Asians to Asian cities, but there's still that sense of separation. So what happens when people can just walk b/w these cities freely? Hmmmm, looking forward to this!
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Ammy loves Luna, it seems. And Cindy doesn't look happy about it!

Between this and Gwenpool with Quire, I'm really starting to get annoyed with the tendency Marvel writers have of pairing up characters I love with characters I hate.
    #EmmaWasRight

Which one do you hate?

Hey all. Just wanted to post previews from Greg Pak's work on Sword Master and Aero. For Sword Master #1, we see some student/mentor dynamic between Lin Lie and Shang Chi. Turns out Shang is one of the most competent characters Pak has had the opportunity to write! Seeing a confident, assured Asian is a welcome sight. Check it out!

"I am a man of peace."

Here we see some of the origin of Wave. Looks like this is her lolo that she was talking about back in Agents of Atlas #3:

"I am a man of peace."

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Haha, is that frowning dude the dad of the swimmer Pearl beat?

But that scene… haven't been to Cebu in a while, but yeah, takes me back to family vacations at the beach. Down to the nipa huts.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Haha, is that frowning dude the dad of the swimmer Pearl beat?

But that scene… haven't been to Cebu in a while, but yeah, takes me back to family vacations at the beach. Down to the nipa huts.
    Cool bro. As for me, reminded me of the beaches next to my lolo's farm over in northern Luzon. Great stuff and absolutely crystal clear water. Very different from the murky depths in the beaches over in Hong Kong .

Also, as a reminder, the War of Realms: Agents of Atlas #4 will be coming out next Wednesday, June 26th.
    https://comicstore.marvel.com/War-Of...al-comic/51863

Pak has been posting in Twitter meetings he's had with Marvel about Agents of Atlas. Here's hoping it grows out of it's next limited series and into an ongoing!
    "I am a man of peace."

Is Shang-Chi using Sword Master's scarf to drag him around?

I gotta say that I love Wave and Aeros designs. Wave's especially. In general, the NAoA are all pretty solid design-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy's Addiction View Post
    Or she maybe suprised to see her K-pop idol fall for Ammy.
    Darn, I was hoping Cindy turns bi and fall for Luna. Oh wells!
    I mean, that cover doesn't necessarily preclude that...
    Last edited by H-E-D; 06-21-2019 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Cool bro. As for me, reminded me of the beaches next to my lolo's farm over in northern Luzon. Great stuff and absolutely crystal clear water. Very different from the murky depths in the beaches over in Hong Kong .

Also, as a reminder, the War of Realms: Agents of Atlas #4 will be coming out next Wednesday, June 26th.
    https://comicstore.marvel.com/War-Of...al-comic/51863

Pak has been posting in Twitter meetings he's had with Marvel about Agents of Atlas. Here's hoping it grows out of it's next limited series and into an ongoing!
    Preview (mislabelled as issue 3):
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...ts-of-atlas-3/

It's a good book, so it would be nice to see it become an ongoing. My only concern is Champions, as if Atlas becomes an ongoing, it probably means Amadeus needs to give Kamala some unwelcome news (his resignation from the Champions).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Is Shang-Chi using Sword Master's scarf to drag him around?
    Yes, it appears that way. I'm thinking Sword Master may have done some knuckle-headed thing and Shang is showing him some Kung Fu mentorship .

Preview (mislabelled as issue 3):
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...ts-of-atlas-3/

It's a good book, so it would be nice to see it become an ongoing. My only concern is Champions, as if Atlas becomes an ongoing, it probably means Amadeus needs to give Kamala some unwelcome news (his resignation from the Champions).
    Thanks for the preview. Hope that Brawn being part of Atlas doesn't interfere with his Champions membership. A rotating cast, anchored by main characters, might be a solution. Jimmy is the general while field leadership bounces among White Fox, Brawn, or another character.
    "I am a man of peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Which one do you hate?
    Amadeus Cho
    #EmmaWasRight

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Greg Pak is the guest of "This Week in Marvel"'s podcast where he talks about New Agents of Atlas.

https://art19.com/shows/this-week-in...3-96230fcf8587

Edit: New Agents of Atlas is around the 39:38 mark.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES