Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

AERO #9
    ZHOU LIEFEN & AMY CHU (W)
    KENG (A/C)
    AERO SUITS UP FOR HER BIGGEST BATTLE YET!
    • AERO meets one of the Marvel Universe’s best and brightest when IRON MAN makes a surprise visit!
    • But is he friend or foe?
    • And the secret origin of the mysterious Madame Huang is finally revealed!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SWORD MASTER #9
    SHUIZHU & AMY CHU (W)
    GUNJI (A/C)
    FORGED IN STEEL!
    • SWORD MASTER has learned how to be a hero the hard way…
    • He’s been haunted by the past and under attack in the present.
    • But the introduction of two new players will change everything...
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Note Amy Chu's credits. Looks like there's still backups, but the solicits don't mention them.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Amazing Member Cindy's Addiction's Avatar

Two Aeros?! Is she trying to pull a Rev-9 trick with her air powers or something I didn't see in the Chinese comic version?

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy's Addiction View Post
    Two Aeros?! Is she trying to pull a Rev-9 trick with her air powers or something I didn't see in the Chinese comic version?
    I thought it might be an afterimage or an illusion of some sort.

Debating whether or not to continue getting Aero and Sword Master. Mainly read the titles for the Wave and Shang-Chi guest spots. Hmmm...

As for Atlantis Attacks, I'm digging the premise so far. The sudden nature of it is appealing. Looks like it's happening moments after the last page of Agents of Atlas. Pan seems under siege from Atlantis. Cool.

As for Wave and Amadeus changing loyalties, I wonder who will be joining who. Is Wave joining Atlantis? Is so, why? Namor expressed an interest in her before, so that could be a reason.

Finally, just to talk about the final issue of Agents of Atlas, y'know, I really give it up to Nico Leon. There were a lot of panels that expressed the emotions of a scene. Thought a couple of pages were funny like White Fox and Sword Master on Amadeus back:

Or pretty badass, like said group just going through a bunch of robots:

Good team dynamics there.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

The ethical conundrums of #5 made it probably my favorite issue so far, along with the big sister Silk energy. Also didn't expect it to segue right into Atlantis Attacks, that was super cool!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The ethical conundrums of #5 made it probably my favorite issue so far, along with the big sister Silk energy. Also didn't expect it to segue right into Atlantis Attacks, that was super cool!
    The ethnical conundrums were great. Shows how much of a dilemma Amadeus and Co. found himself in. Indeed, after rereading the whole thing, I think that was the main crux of the past mini. Amadeus has been the focal point for the series and has gotten the most character development. He has gone from being insecure to more confident. And having Silk as that big sister was nice as well. Reminds me of the dynamics one would find in Naruto.

As for Atlantis attacking so suddenly, that's cool. Now we get to see the Agents pushed into a corner. Namor and company are heading straight for Pan just after the Agents figured out what's going on with Pan. Zero recovery here folks.

Finally, for more context, anyone read Incoming #1? Really great section featuring the Agents. Issues of trust arise especially when it comes to Jimmy. Good read!
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

I was re-reading the Sword Master back ups with Ares and Shang Chi, and in light of the ending of issue #5, it all does dovetail nicely into the Atlantis Attacks mini

Seems like it'll be a fun event