Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    What new character? I assume you don't mean Wave, who was actually created for the Agents of Atlas team book, and Red Feather isn't new either. https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Red_F...II_(Earth-616)

Mighty Member

Well Sword Master(God that name is terrible) just updated in chinese and justified why those weapons are a big deal.

Just wanted to give a shout-out to Marvel Comics #1000 today. We see Jimmy Woo taking a very prominent role in the main story. Potentially part of a new team in the Marvel Universe? Fingers crossed!
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

I suddenly really want Ewing to get his hands on Jimmy

Mighty Member

Aero updated in China and... wow... that's... kinda hard to believe anyone else on the team could keep up with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Just wanted to give a shout-out to Marvel Comics #1000 today. We see Jimmy Woo taking a very prominent role in the main story. Potentially part of a new team in the Marvel Universe? Fingers crossed!
    Yeah, the classic Agents of Atlas got lots of love (not the New AoA though, Amadeus is the only other member who even showed up). Marvel Boy, Namora, and Gorilla Man each had a page, and Jimmy Woo was on several others. The new team is Jimmy, Night Thrasher, Blue Marvel. It would've had Citizen V as well, but by the time Blue Marvel was recruited, Roberto was believed dead (Age of X-Man), Jimmy says he'll miss him. We know that he's reverting back to his Sunspot identity and rejoining the New Mutants, but after their first arc (in which they go to space to find their lost member - presumably Cannonball who'll be with his wife Smasher in Shi'ar space) maybe he'd get in touch with the new 3 Xs.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, the classic Agents of Atlas got lots of love (not the New AoA though, Amadeus is the only other member who even showed up). Marvel Boy, Namora, and Gorilla Man each had a page, and Jimmy Woo was on several others. The new team is Jimmy, Night Thrasher, Blue Marvel. It would've had Citizen V as well, but by the time Blue Marvel was recruited, Roberto was believed dead (Age of X-Man), Jimmy says he'll miss him. We know that he's reverting back to his Sunspot identity and rejoining the New Mutants, but after their first arc (in which they go to space to find their lost member - presumably Cannonball who'll be with his wife Smasher in Shi'ar space) maybe he'd get in touch with the new 3 Xs.
    Said before in another thread that I'm still trying to figure out how this team could work. It seems random. But picturing Blue Marvel smashing stuff, Night Thrasher fighting, Jimmy being the spy, and all three putting their heads together and making plans....I'm digging that!

In other news, here is a preview for the upcoming Agents of Atlas #2 this Wednesday:

"I am a man of peace."

Like the facial expressions here. As well as the romantic tension. Looking forward to this!
    "I am a man of peace."

I like Isaac and hope he gets to be more than just Amadeus's rival. Even though Amadeus being jealous over Isaac and Luna talking is funny.

Mighty Member

While that wasn't bad, I'm getting real tired of variation of the 3 elementals conbining their powers to resolve the situation.

You include WoR and it's 4 issues in a row.

Fail... shouldn't Amadeus have reacted to Isaac calling himself a Champion? That's the name of Ammy's other team!
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

So Isaac knows his D&D (or mythology or heraldry) but Amadeus doesn't?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

That's a major fail if so, considering the events of Champions #25-27. The team were pretty much turned into D&D characters, and after they got back from Weirdworld, they play a game of a D&D expy. So if he doesn't know the D&D lore, he simply hasn't been paying attention!

what is the sword-master's backstory?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what is the sword-master's backstory?
    Sword Master (god that name is stupid) is Lin Lie, the son of an archaeologist.

He is also unbeknownst to him one of the three heirs/reincarnated heroes based on the 3 creation deities of China.

He's called sword master, because he wields a sword I guess(it's stupid)

But the reason he wields said sword is because its embued with the power of the God tianhuang not because he's some master swordsman.