Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post

I don't know if Cyborg will be staying permanently. Most likely not. He'll probably end up on Titans to give them a reason to cross over.
But in the meantime, I do see a lot of story potential...
I honestly don't know which direction they might move with Cyborg. It's true that he would more "naturally" fit with the Titans, so I could see a move in that direction. But I don't know if we will really see much in the way of crossovers. As the show runners have pointed out, the two series have very different tones and the characterizations on Doom Patrol don't really fit those of Titans. Plus crossovers would be very hard to pull off since Titans films in Toronto and Doom Patrol films in Georgia.

Also, Cyborg brings something the Doom Patrol needs, a tie to the greater universe and more-or-less stable leadership. With Timothy Dalton likely unavailable much of the time, I could see them keeping Cyborg as the team's de facto anchor character. As j9ac9k says, he serves the same kind of function Dick Grayson does for the Titans, and it's hard to see who else could do that at the moment.