Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I wish they would announce it already.
    They haven't announced it yet? Wth?! Lol I just googled it and neither YJ or DP have been renewed yet. That sucks! Hopefully they announce it at comic con, with some new shows too, like Outsiders, Outlaws or JSA or something...
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

BANNED

Huge result!

Last edited by Lee Stone; 05-17-2019 at 05:27 PM.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

"Thankfully, he was shot in the mineral" made me LOL for real. Nothing else in this episode compares to that, sorry.

BANNED

Oh Jesus... Episode 13 was 100% fantastic. This is just the best Superhero TV show in history. Terrific character development, genius screenplays and wonderful special effects.

Whoa, the meta-ending with Mr. Nobody is actually a bit creepy, I must say. I love it.

Just one question... is it me or Flex, during the 1964 flashback, reveals that the Negative Spirit comes from another dimension?

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    Oh Jesus... Episode 13 was 100% fantastic. This is just the best Superhero TV show in history. Terrific character development, genius screenplays and wonderful special effects.

Whoa, the meta-ending with Mr. Nobody is actually a bit creepy, I must say. I love it.

Just one question... is it me or Flex, during the 1964 flashback, reveals that the Negative Spirit comes from another dimension?
    Yeah, that aspect of Negative Man is influenced by Gerard Way's recent run on Doom Patrol where the Negative Being took Larry and Cliff to his home dimension, called Negative Space.

I'm not able to watch this show on TV, but I plan to get it when it's released on Blu-ray.

Yeah, that aspect of Negative Man is influenced by Gerard Way's recent run on Doom Patrol where the Negative Being took Larry and Cliff to his home dimension, called Negative Space.
    Yep.

I cannot for a second believe that they just randomly happened upon that approach.

BANNED

Yeah. After all, the Chief already hinted at that during the "interrogation tape", when the Spirit "possessed" a machine.

So basically the radiation storm opened some portal and the Negative Spirit was sucked into our dimension, fusing with Trainor.

I don't understand why the powers of the Spirit are still so "vague". For instance, why couldn't he phase through the walls in the 721 Cell?

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    Yeah. After all, the Chief already hinted at that during the "interrogation tape", when the Spirit "possessed" a machine.

So basically the radiation storm opened some portal and the Negative Spirit was sucked into our dimension, fusing with Trainor.

I don't understand why the powers of the Spirit are still so "vague". For instance, why couldn't he phase through the walls in the 721 Cell?
    In the comics, he couldn't pass through lead.
    The walls may have been covered or filled with it.

In the comics, he couldn't pass through lead.
    The walls may have been covered or filled with it.
    I'm going to chalk it up to them all still being fairly new to it - I mean, Flex certainly made enough of a hole for Neg to slip in and disrupt the machines that were keeping him in check.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I'm going to chalk it up to them all still being fairly new to it - I mean, Flex certainly made enough of a hole for Neg to slip in and disrupt the machines that were keeping him in check.
    Yeah, right. Maybe, quite simple, the Spirit was not aware of its own powers...

There's an "error". Jane claims that she has known Caulder for 50 years. It should be 40. Or maybe she time-traveled and met him in 1968?

Well... I didn't expect them to go there this early...

spoilers:
    But Chief is gonna be roasted next episode...

The orgasm scene was a bit long... but OMG it was worth it. LMAO

The Doom Patrol finally defeated their demons this episode and accepted who they are, just to be brought back down with Chief's revelation.

I also fell for Nobody's fake-out. I looked at the remaining time and was like 'that's it?' Boy, I'm glad it wasn't
    end of spoilers

Also, the score is now available to stream for free here: https://www.kevinkiner.com/music/

I had these card templates I had thrown together a while back and I came across some images of the cast that I thought would look good on cards...

So, voila, an unofficial set of retro-styled collectors cards.
    Collect all 7*!

(*The 7th card didn't get made. Nobody showed up for the photo shoot.)
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 05-18-2019 at 02:20 AM.

And...
    Rita in Noir...