Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

Default about superman's ending battle story

well,i personally hope it could be animated.we already got superman vs the elite animated,but IMO,i think this story just not finished yet.i mean superman solve method,not proves black's ideas is wrong,he beating elite only proves his too powerful,if he turn into evil will be catastrophe.but if plus superman's ending battle,then this story will finished perfectly.his acts counter black ideas,he beating black not by showing his poweful,but showing his good values.
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

I’d be down for an adaption, just hopefully with a different animation style than S vs. The Elite.

I disagree - I think Superman vs the Elite is a finished story that concluded very satisfactorily. Which is not to say I'm against Ending Battle being adapted, that'd probably be cool. Just don't agree with the sentiment that it somehow completes the other story. Complements sure (I assume, haven't read it...yet), completes no.

I wondered if "Ending Battle" would've been adapted as the end of Superman vs. the Elite, since the source material for said movie was one singular comic and IMO not really enough content for a 70-minute movie. As such, I think the window has passed, and there are better comic ideas to be adapted to a movie at this point, though I do think the idea that Superman isn't going to succumb to the Dark Hadou just because Lois Lane dies is more important to express now than ever before...

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I wondered if "Ending Battle" would've been adapted as the end of Superman vs. the Elite, since the source material for said movie was one singular comic and IMO not really enough content for a 70-minute movie. As such, I think the window has passed, and there are better comic ideas to be adapted to a movie at this point, though I do think the idea that Superman isn't going to succumb to the Dark Hadou just because Lois Lane dies is more important to express now than ever before...
    Yeah, as monumentally important as that last bit is to put across, I'm still up in the air about whether a Manchester Black story is the best way to do that.

Also as I've said before, Black's tendency to make Superman take on a very Silver Agey "black and white" view of morality is... not good, man. It hurts Superman as a character.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."