Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Default Which is the best looking Cheetah in your opinion?

I find the current look of rebirth Cheetah very generic.

Spectacular Member

I'm in the minority here, but I always liked the look of the Debbie Domaine Cheetah from back in the Bronze Age.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I think she looks great the way Sharp drew her. Pre-Rebirth, she sometimes looked like a naked orange super model and was too "sexy." The creepy uncanny valley and body horror of Sharp's Cheetah really emphasizes how horrible her curse is.

Before that, I loved the way Perez drew her, as well as the Alex Ross design for Priscilla.

Mighty Member

604245-cheetah80.jpg Nicola Scott
    Last edited by Lex Luthor; 02-16-2019 at 10:20 PM.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I like the Alex Ross Justice series version the best.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

This cutie

#InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Pérez still a win for me but Rebirth is also one of the most scary ones. Cheetah should always have that factor.

I hate the overtly bestial look (JL/U, Rebirth). I never associate bestial with leadership, only with hench (man or woman).

So far, based on previews, I hate the bestial side of Cheetah in the 2019 rebooted Super Hero Girls.

But that split second view of Cheetah in her human guise from the earlier preview might already be my all-time favorite official look for her.

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    I hate the overtly bestial look (JL/U, Rebirth). I never associate bestial with leadership, only with hench (man or woman).

So far, based on previews, I hate the bestial side of Cheetah in the 2019 rebooted Super Hero Girls.

But that split second view of Cheetah in her human guise from the earlier preview might already be my all-time favorite official look for her.
    Really? For me it’s the opposite. The more bestial look helps sell Cheetah as a serious threat to me. When she looks like a supermodel in body paint that’s when I can’t take her seriously at all.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Really? For me it’s the opposite. The more bestial look helps sell Cheetah as a serious threat to me. When she looks like a supermodel in body paint that’s when I can’t take her seriously at all.
    I can't take the overly beastly look serious either because Cheetah isn't really a physical threat for Diana. I always saw her as being about brains and not muscle.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

The Pre-Flashpoint look is among my favorite, though I do wish her pants were solid. When she fully changed into her bestial form, well, it looked awkward.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Here's the version I was referring to earlier:

Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
    I can't take the overly beastly look serious either because Cheetah isn't really a physical threat for Diana. I always saw her as being about brains and not muscle.
    She should really be about brains AND muscle.
    She was always a physical threat to Diana, she slashes her up all the time.

Hmmmmmmm. I guess I have to go with the Rebirth version, the Perez one (which had a terrifying, horror based origin), or the Injustice 2 version. 8 have to say NRS suprised me with their take.

I don't really know all the different versions all that well yet, but I like the furry cat-girl look so...that.