Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Johns really needs a decongestion in his schedule so he can finish the series.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    I don't give a stuff anymore.
    I'm still reading it and enjoy it when it hits the stands, but any repercussions it may have on the DCU is longer of interest to me.
    I think the delays will mean Geoff Johns will probably have tweaked the ending now anyway....
    About the same for me

I enjoy it as a sort of elseworlds

It's relatively unimportant as a story now I feel

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    It's bi-monthly, right? So that's basically on schedule.
    It's now getting delayed even for being (supposedly) every two months.

Issue #9 = possibly Mar 06, 2019 (if it doesn't get delayed any further)
    Issue #8 = Dec 05, 2018
    Issue #7 = Sep 26, 2018
    Issue #6 = Jul 25, 2018
    Issue #5 = May 30, 2018
    Issue #4 = Mar 28, 2018
    Issue #3 = Jan 24, 2018
    Issue #2 = Dec 27, 2017
    Issue #1 = Nov 22, 2017

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

While I hate the delays, I'm still very interested in seeing how this plays out.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    It's bi-monthly, right? So that's basically on schedule.
    The first three issues came out a month apart. Issues four through seven came out two months after the previous issue. Issue 8 came out two months and a week after issue 7. Issue 9 is currently scheduled for three months after issue 8. What's frustrating us is the nickle and diming of issue 9's delays. A week here or there isn't a big deal, even on a bi-monthly book. But with issue nine being shifted over and over DC earns a WTF. The schedule hs pretty much held up until now with the bi-monthly scheduling.

And I doubt anyone is confident about issue 10 coming out on the 27th of March.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Is this backed up by any sources?
    Nope. Just people throwing out whatever silly tinfoil theories they can think of. And to answer the OP, yes I still care about Doomsday Clock.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    When characters / franchises people care about are being held hostage by this, and writers of other books are being told they still can't use certain characters, no matter how logical including those characters would be in stories they're currently writing, it IS a "big deal".
    Careful there, Majoir, you're beginning to sound like one of us disgruntled, bitter Wally fans. XD
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Careful there, Majoir, you're beginning to sound like one of us disgruntled, bitter Wally fans. XD
    And god knows we already have enough of those.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    And god knows we already have enough of those.
    Agreeed. If only DC fixed their act so we could all be happy... then there'd be none.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Agreeed. If only DC fixed their act so we could all be happy... then there'd be none.
    It’s literally impossible for a company to please everyone. This is I don’t really view these publishers as villains or whatever. They just do what is best for them.

I do. It's one of the very few books I still care about, but the delays are definitely annoying and makes wonder about what the heck is going with DC because this isn't the only book I care about that keep getting delayed.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Yes I do! It's the only book I'm waiting (how much I'm waiting ) and, even though I don't think it will be so relevant as it should be at the start, it's a great read.

Fantastic Member

Silly thought but Didio wouldn't't be undermining it somehow? Silly I know, but it just crossed my thoughts.
    Last edited by Franny6422; 02-19-2019 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    It’s literally impossible for a company to please everyone. This is I don’t really view these publishers as villains or whatever. They just do what is best for them.
    But are they pleasing more consumers than they're alienating at this point?

That's why I am just sitting on all my issues and reading it all at once, once the last issue is shipped. Hell, come to think of it, I guess I could have just waited for the trade.