Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Perhaps in the time since losing his Gamma abilities, Skaar has gained greater control over his Old-Strong powers. I would love to more of these abilities explored. I also wonder with the return of Sakaar of previously dead characters like Caiera have returned.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Skaar being a loner works fine too. I just want him back in action being portrayed by a decent creative team. I would love for him to meet up with his father again, especially now that Hulk has his "immortal" persona mostly in control. I would also like to have him interact with more teen characters like the Champions, the X-teens, and even the Runaways.
    The only writers I'd trust with handling Skaar right would be Al Ewing and Greg Pak, as they'd treat him with respect. I cannot wait for when Al Ewing him in to meet his father in The Immortal Hulk. It'll definitely be interesting, that's for sure. Personally, I never felt like Skaar belongs among other teen heroes. He's too dark, brooding, serious. In many ways, he's more mature than then given what he's endured and been through.

When Skaar does come back, I think it's best for him to go on some cosmic and mystical adventures. Could you imagine him exploring the 10 realms fighting hordes of giants, trolls, demons, elves, monsters and the like? How about exploring the depths of the Marvel Universe or alternate realities, universes and dimensions? I certainly can.

Those things, along with reuniting with his father The Immortal Hulk and having a team-up with Conan the Barbarian, are what Skaar needs the most.

BANNED

Also don't forget that if anyone wants to support the character...

SKAAR: SON OF HULK - The Complete Collection

https://www.midtowncomics.com/store/...omplet_1734551

https://www.amazon.com/Skaar-Son-Hul...keywords=skaar

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 02-28-2019 at 11:35 AM.

BANNED

BANNED

"You don't need Banner. You just need to get MAD."

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    The only writers I'd trust with handling Skaar right would be Al Ewing and Greg Pak, as they'd treat him with respect. I cannot wait for when Al Ewing him in to meet his father in The Immortal Hulk. It'll definitely be interesting, that's for sure. Personally, I never felt like Skaar belongs among other teen heroes. He's too dark, brooding, serious. In many ways, he's more mature than then given what he's endured and been through.

When Skaar does come back, I think it's best for him to go on some cosmic and mystical adventures. Could you imagine him exploring the 10 realms fighting hordes of giants, trolls, demons, elves, monsters and the like? How about exploring the depths of the Marvel Universe or alternate realities, universes and dimensions? I certainly can.

Those things, along with reuniting with his father The Immortal Hulk and having a team-up with Conan the Barbarian, are what Skaar needs the most.
    Ewing and Pak would be great writers for Skaar. I also would like to see Skaar encounter various cosmic/mystical threats. A battle between Skaar and Terrax is long over-due in my opinion.
    Last edited by nj06; 02-28-2019 at 11:57 AM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

"Enough."

BANNED

"I've got some heroes to KILL."

BANNED

BANNED

Skaar - Paul Pelletier

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 02-28-2019 at 11:43 AM.

BANNED

"Before I just hated the Hulk. Now I'm starting to hate you."

A Korra + Skaar team-up would be interesting. It would be cool to see what they can teach each other about Earth-bending.

"Before I just hated the Hulk. Now I'm starting to hate you."

I always liked the Skaar + Banner relationship. I would like to see more of it explored.

I think Skaar meeting the Champions would be great. I would like to know what Skaar thinks of Cho gaining gamma abilities as the TA Hulk and now as Brawn:

I also think Nova (Sam) and Skaar would make for a great team-up as well. The two of them can take on cosmic threats together:

Skaar and Scorpion (Carmilla Black) would be an interesting brother sister team.

Barbarian and Rogue is a classic combo.