Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Skaar and Scorpion (Carmilla Black) would be an interesting brother sister team.

Barbarian and Rogue is a classic combo.
    I always forget about her. Has it been officially confirmed that she is related to Bruce Banner?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I always forget about her. Has it been officially confirmed that she is related to Bruce Banner?
    I *think* so?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Skaar and Scorpion (Carmilla Black) would be an interesting brother sister team.

Barbarian and Rogue is a classic combo.
    Yes, I could see that! It's been forever since we've seen Carmilla Black. Lethal Rogue Assassin and Savage Barbarian Hulk. It's a great idea, at least a minimum.

BANNED

BANNED

Fun and Games

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Yes, I could see that! It's been forever since we've seen Carmilla Black. Lethal Rogue Assassin and Savage Barbarian Hulk. It's a great idea, at least a minimum.
    Agreed. Two very different but still very deadly versions of combat.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I like the way Skaar looks with his hair pulled back and the big earrings.

BANNED

Agreed. Two very different but still very deadly versions of combat.
    Yes. I could see Carmilla Black working for or against Shadow Base.

You know who I'd love to see? Kate Waynesboro. I love her. Personally, I think she'd make for a great mother figure for Skaar. Plus, she too has the Old Power.

BANNED

- Skaar -

- Ron Garney -

BANNED

- Father and Son -

- Skaar -

- Ron Garney -

I love the savage barbarian aspect to Skaar. I think he looks coolest when he has his blades out and is battle ready.

BANNED

I love the savage barbarian aspect to Skaar. I think he looks coolest when he has his blades out and is battle ready.
    Yes. I look at Skaar and I see a combination of 3 favorite characters: The Hulk; Tarzan; Conan the Barbarian. All in one cool, savage, hulking package. And then having the Old Power and Shadow People heritage from his mother Caiera the Oldstrong makes him even all the more unique.

Yes. I look at Skaar and I see a combination of 3 favorite characters: The Hulk; Tarzan; Conan the Barbarian. All in one cool, savage, hulking package. And then having the Old Power and Shadow People heritage from his mother Caiera the Oldstrong makes him even all the more unique.
    His Oldstrong heritage definitely needs to be explored as well. Now that Sakaar has returned, I would like to see Skaar revisit his homeworld. It would be nice to see him reconnect with some of the Shadow People.

BANNED

His Oldstrong heritage definitely needs to be explored as well. Now that Sakaar has returned, I would like to see Skaar revisit his homeworld. It would be nice to see him reconnect with some of the Shadow People.
    Most definitely. I'm not sure how Skaar would react to Sakaar being recreated to what it was before it was destroyed by Galactus. Would he return their to rule like King Conan? Or would he simply visit and depart, believing that it's no longer his home. After all, the Shadow People were nomadic and traversed the galaxy, universe and multiverse.

It would be cool with him to reconnect with his people, maybe find love in a female Shadow warrior, have a family of his own. Then again, I can see him exploring all of creation, going on great quests and adventures.

BANNED

- Skaar vs. Dark Avengers -