Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

BANNED

- Skaar: King of the Savage Land -

BANNED

- Skaar -

- Mike Deodato Jr. -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post

Nice scans. Seeing Skaar take out the Dark Avengers is awesome. He really is a team wrecker and like his father is a force to be reckoned with.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

BANNED

- Brother against Brother -

- Skaar vs. Hiro-Kala -

- Brother against Brother -

- Skaar vs. Hiro-Kala -

Seeing this pic also makes me want Hiro-Kala to return. I think he makes for a great foe for both Skaar and Hulk. Having him as a common enemy/foe would be a great reason to have Skaar and Hulk team-up again.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Seeing this pic also makes me want Hiro-Kala to return. I think he makes for a great foe for both Skaar and Hulk. Having him as a common enemy/foe would be a great reason to have Skaar and Hulk team-up again.
    I could see Al Ewing bringing in Hiro-Kala later down the line. Perhaps for a cosmic horror arc, given how ruthless and omnicidal Hiro-Kala is, it wouldn't be a stretch to bring him back as a threat for Skaar and the Immortal Hulk.

BANNED

If we do not get a team-up or mini-series focusing on Skaar and Conan the Barbarian, then not only will I be disappointed, but I will begin to think those at Marvel aren't doing their jobs. We need this to happen. Give us fans SKAAR/CONAN!

BANNED

- Skaar and the Silver Surfer -

BANNED

I could see Al Ewing bringing in Hiro-Kala later down the line. Perhaps for a cosmic horror arc, given how ruthless and omnicidal Hiro-Kala is, it wouldn't be a stretch to bring him back as a threat for Skaar and the Immortal Hulk.
    Agreed. I think Hiro can definitely be worked into the horror-based angle taken up by the current Hulk series.

BANNED

- Skaar in Mourning -

BANNED

Where are these scans from? In his smaller/puny form he looks much more human than I thought he would. I figured he would have more of his gray skin and darker eyes. I liked seeing him activate his stone-form as well. It would have been cool to see Skaar use this moment to tap into his gamma powers and Hulk out again.