Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

by:BAKART

He just needs his tattoos.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

- Skaar: Son of Hulk -

- Eric Guzman -

I know others weren't a fan, but I actually like the design/look for Skaar from his time as an AU member of the Runaways:

His personality was kinda generic, but I think his look was interesting. It was a nice change from his more savage mainstream counterpart. I also liked the dread-locks/braids and the dual blades were cool. He also had a nice relationship with Molly:

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

So Ewing mentioned in the letters of Immortal Hulk 15 that he has some idea of what he'd like to do with Skaar, but as of yet nothing committed enough to start being drawn.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    So Ewing mentioned in the letters of Immortal Hulk 15 that he has some idea of what he'd like to do with Skaar, but as of yet nothing committed enough to start being drawn.
    It's only a matter of time. We'll be seeing Skaar in The Immortal Hulk sooner or later. And honestly? I cannot wait to see what Al Ewing will do with him. I think he even gave a little hint in his response, if you noticed.

I hope he changes his mind and we get something sooner rather than later. I would love for a repowered Skaar to meet the Immortal Hulk. I'm not sure how well they would get along. Immortal Hulk doesn't strike me as the fatherly type, but at the same time I can see him encouraging Skaar to embrace the anger and rage.

Fantastic Member

Ehh.. not really a fan of the character to be honest.

As far as Immortal Hulk not being fatherly he's very protective of Bruce and says he is being a fatherly figure.