Amazing Member

Default Iron Fist vs. Havok

Iron Fist.jpgHavok.jpg

Who wins in a battle between these two living weapons?

Battle: Iron Fist vs. Havok
    In Character

Standard starting distance, Iron Fist’s massively superior speed means he fires off one of his AoEs faster than Havok can react and it knocks him out straight away.

Anything further and we’re getting into how quickly Danny can close before Havok immolates him.

Oh, and I can’t stand “in character” as a criterion - it’s meaningless in this context.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Standard starting distance, Iron Fist’s massively superior speed means he fires off one of his AoEs faster than Havok can react and it knocks him out straight away.

Anything further and we’re getting into how quickly Danny can close before Havok immolates him.

Oh, and I can’t stand “in character” as a criterion - it’s meaningless in this context.
    I'm honestly not sure if Danny can KO him at this distance. Knock him on his ass with a ground pound, certainly. But Havok can just explode from the ground just as easy.

I would normally say that he could given the overall power of the IF and Havok having the durability of "a guy", but here's the thing.

Havok absorbs various sorts of energies, sometimes. So, sometimes, does Iron Fist. This makes this a potentially odd fight if they can do that to each other. I would say Alex generates output beyond what Danny has been shown absorbing that I recall, mind you.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklypuff View Post
    That seems like a generous interpretation of what seems to be happening there.

Yeah, his energy absorbing/attuning/etc. performances are generally well more explicit and call out what he's doing in them.

Amazing Member

Here is a scan of him striking through a train with more explosive force than Hiroshima.

https://i.imgur.com/mpuJJtk.jpg

Here is a scan of him striking through a train with more explosive force than Hiroshima.

https://i.imgur.com/mpuJJtk.jpg
    Umm... what?!

Where did you get the “more explosive force than Hiroshima” part of that?!

Most of us are aware of the train feat, which is honestly probably less impressive than his helicarrier feat, but both feats are at close range and don’t lend anything to whether he could absorb the sort of output Havok can zorch.

Amazing Member

Sorry, just included one of the scans in the link. https://imgur.com/a/Cu8iX It is the second scan.

Sorry, just included one of the scans in the link. https://imgur.com/a/Cu8iX It is the second scan.
    OK, that is totally NOT what that scan says.

It says he hits the train, and THE TRAIN WAS LOADED WITH ENOUGH EXPLOSIVES to make Hiroshima look like a sparkler (a kinda insensitive analogy on the writers’ part, but whatever).

The power of Iron Fist’s punch is in no way compared to Hiroshima.