Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Well he's doing another project with him, along with some new Asian Heroes. He was talking about this project last year.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=63646546

And this would be better than him on an X-book again like the rumors suggested.
    I know. I was just pointing out that you was calling Cho an outdated name.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    As for the specific ideas, I like the Sabretooth plans and the O5 as the new Exiles, especially seeing as how Cross-Time Capers was my favorite arc in Blue. Of course, having them as the new Exiles would mean a rewrite of CTC to make the O5 alternates and not the originals.
    What we got is the rewrite. Seems like the original plan was that they were indeed AU, hence how Dennis ended his All-New X-Men run.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The O5 being AU wouldn't have made any sense because then BOTA would have made no sense. So it was already dumb of editorial to let that idea get that far and keep flip-flopping when one of the most recent major storylines was entirely based on that not being the case. However, the O5 being AU or Prime has nothing to do with their ability to become the new Exiles. Young versions of characters in the present or running around the multiverse was only a problem because the stories kept telling you it was, despite this being in the Marvel Universe where time is canonically broken.

This is the same universe where the Vision is supposed to be based off the Android Human Torch, someone retconned that he wasn't so that the Android Human Torch could be found in a hole somewhere, and the eventual fix was to canonically make it so that a character used a random macguffin to duplicate the Human Torch so one could be stolen to make Vision and one could be found later. So whatever arguments against O5 Exiles there are, it not being possible because 616 have to go back to past blah blah blah is not one of them.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Any signs that editorial have learned any lessons at all from this?
    I don’t think there are any lessons to learn?

Editorial has always done this to writers and will continue to do it. (Except for superstars) they work together perhaps more than ever to create these comics.

Bunns runs was enjoyable and he did get 36 issues? That’s a lot of issues now a days to put your stamp down.