Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Loved this issue and am really enjoying this title.
    I believe Eros (Starfox) has Thanos' brain patterns within him, not sure he realises it though.
    It was good to see Moondragon stomp Cosmic Ghost Rider (please return him to his own timeline).
    I can't wait for Mistress Death and Hela to go at it, hopefully Thanos will be back by then.
    The variety of Marvel space faring/cosmic characters in this series makes it very interesting and a joy to read.
    Mistress Death and Hela? What's going on there? As it stands Hela would get curb stomped!

I believe Eros (Starfox) has Thanos' brain patterns within him, not sure he realises it though.
    It was good to see Moondragon stomp Cosmic Ghost Rider (please return him to his own timeline).
    I can't wait for Mistress Death and Hela to go at it, hopefully Thanos will be back by then.
    The variety of Marvel space faring/cosmic characters in this series makes it very interesting and a joy to read.
    Death would kill Hela easily.

I'm surprised that Hela said she can make an Elder mortal.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    Death would kill Hela easily.

I'm surprised that Hela said she can make an Elder mortal.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure Hela isn't even on Deaths radar. Whatever rivalry exists here probably is completely one sided.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure Hela isn't even on Deaths radar. Whatever rivalry exists here probably is completely one sided.

Yeah it would be comparable to an ant trying to take down an elephant!

Mighty Member

I hope they play against expectation, because my first thought was, "Eros is physically disfigured now, so he's gonna become the villain."

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    I hope they play against expectation, because my first thought was, "Eros is physically disfigured now, so he's gonna become the villain."
    grrrrrr I hope not
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Because I've been reading them recently, I was gonna see if it would somehow connect to the Jim Starlin Thanos graphic novels, but those are in their own completely self-contained and weird bubble it almost certainly doesn't seem like it would matter.

As for Starfox, I will not be surprised if it's him who turns out to be Thanos, you make a "Dark Guardians" and no good can come from that. I'm curious if we'll ever see J'son again, is he still stuck in Amber?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Because I've been reading them recently, I was gonna see if it would somehow connect to the Jim Starlin Thanos graphic novels, but those are in their own completely self-contained and weird bubble it almost certainly doesn't seem like it would matter.

As for Starfox, I will not be surprised if it's him who turns out to be Thanos, you make a "Dark Guardians" and no good can come from that. I'm curious if we'll ever see J'son again, is he still stuck in Amber?
    I honestly hope that would not be the case, cuz it would be just too obvious.
    But a Professor X-ish Two face-ish Eros being the new Thanos could be interesting

BANNED

Thought the story was interesting, was hoping it would be more substantial, maybe longer
    Not sure it that works for Shaw, but you know
    Morrison's Green Lantern was really tight as far as story structure goes,
    hoping to get more story out of each issue like that

BANNED

I don't think that would happen soon, marvel is giving cosmic ghost rider a new book,
    but I don't think marvel really know what to do with him, and I am not sure Cates have plans for him either.
    after all, he is just an alt universe character from the Thanos run

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post

I will say this though... the thought of Eros (or a Thanos controlled Eros) as a villain is kinda creepy given the nature of his powers. It's almost a Purple Man sort of thing.

Astonishing Member

Not a fan of that art. Pee-yoo! I still haven't seen issue #1, but could have sworn the preview art looked better than this...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Except with his Eternal physiology, no disfigurement should last long.

Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    Except with his Eternal physiology, no disfigurement should last long.
    go figure, I raised an eyebrow as well when I saw his current condition, writers these days just ignore literally anything, thanos just months ago killed his father A'lars (as in Zuras brother) by punching trough him..... no major molecular dispersion ....nothing... just a punch.
    I know nobody cares anymore especially when we are talking about D listers but arent editors supposed to give a **** about this stuff, wouldn't it be strange to see someone killing wolverine by stabbing him with a knife?
    Last edited by Daedra; 02-25-2019 at 12:49 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    right, there must be thousands upon thousands of death gods in all the marvel universe ....
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”