Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Not a fan of that art. Pee-yoo! I still haven't seen issue #1, but could have sworn the preview art looked better than this...
    Nope, it's as bad as the writing!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    go figure, I raised an eyebrow as well when I saw his current condition, writers these days just ignore literally anything, thanos just months ago killed his father A'lars (as in Zuras brother) by punching trough him..... no major molecular dispersion ....nothing... just a punch.
    I know nobody cares anymore especially when we are talking about D listers but arent editors supposed to give a **** about this stuff, wouldn't it be strange to see someone killing wolverine by stabbing him with a knife?
    I raised my objections at the time to that scene. Not only is A'lars a 2nd generation Earth born Eternal with near skyfather power levels, baseline Earth Eternal physical attributes should have prevented Thanos from simply "punching" through him like that. Not saying he has Class 100 strength and durability, but probably more in line with Zuras or somewhat lower. His baseline is going to be higher than most Earth Eternals since he was there when the initial cosmic incident happened.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    Except with his Eternal physiology, no disfigurement should last long.
    Between his physiology and advanced Titanian medical technology, etc, I expect he'll make a full recovery eventually. But even Eternals can take a while to recover from injuries severe enough--back in the 90s Starfox was rendered comatose for weeks after being injured in a battle with a cosmically-powered Nebula.

Spectacular Member

Words cannot express how disappointed I am that Cates teased us with Darkhawk being a member, only to pull a bait and switch and have him sucked into a cosmic vortex in the first issue. Is there any hope that he'll actually be a part of the team?

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monari View Post
    Words cannot express how disappointed I am that Cates teased us with Darkhawk being a member, only to pull a bait and switch and have him sucked into a cosmic vortex in the first issue. Is there any hope that he'll actually be a part of the team?
    I’d say there is, yeah. It’s only the second issue. I can’t imagine they’d all be on the cover of issue one if Cates had no desire to use any of them.

BANNED

Was wondering if the Eternals were resurrected by the end of Final Host.
    Apparently in Gaiman's Eternal V3, Eternals can be repaired.
    So I doubt if Eros's disfigure will be permanent.