Mighty Member

Default What if the Joker was born with chalk white skin and green hair?

Would you like/dislike/hate with every fibre of your being such a revelation?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    Would you like/dislike/hate with every fibre of your being such a revelation?
    Wouldn't really care. He'd just be traumatized in kindergarten instead of in adulthood.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Wouldn't really care. He'd just be traumatized in kindergarten instead of in adulthood.
    And that would be why he turned killer.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Than Bruce is the worlds worst detective if he can’t figure out who the Joker really is

I would assume his parents would use hair dye to make in hair look a normal color and perhaps make up to give his skin a more natural tone. Though very pale skin might not even be that much of a problem.

Who says he wasn't?
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Who says he wasn't?
    I always thought that falling into the vat at Ace Chemicals bleached his skin and altered his hair color. So I guess the comic books, movies, and Gotham say he wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I always thought that falling into the vat at Ace Chemicals bleached his skin and altered his hair color. So I guess the comic books, movies, and Gotham say he wasn't.
    The only thing we know for a fact about the Joker is he was most likely red hood at some point but the whole point of Joker is he doesn't have a concrete origin. All it takes is one writer who wants to watch certain fans lose their **** and we could "find out" (because there will always be a question mark with the Joker) he was born with a rare skin and hair condition and was bullied into insanity. That's what I meant.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

It would give him an origin story, which basically damages the character, so it's a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    It would give him an origin story, which basically damages the character, so it's a bad idea.
    He has an origin story though, several in fact, I don't see how another would suddenly do any harm.

BANNED

he would be a mutant or a demon if he was born like that. of course it could also mean he is the love child of swap thing and eclipso

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    Never understood how giving a character an origin would damage a character. If anything having an origin makes for a richer character. We get a better understanding of their motivations.