Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Astonishing Member

I'll be getting this for Todd Nauck. Always nice to see him getting more work. Sounds very Nancy Drew-ish as well. Should be an interesting read.

Mighty Member

It's definitely interesting to see Gwen in clothes other than the outfit she dies in. I wonder if they will stuff Carlie Cooper in somehow. I also wonder if things from high school incarnations of Gwen (being smart and starting frumpy to becoming "Gorgeous Gwendolyn" Junior year in High school like the animated Spectacular, or being a punk rocker like in the Ultimate comics)
    Last edited by Mistah K88; 11-22-2019 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    - That Black Cat cover is gorgeous. I know the timeline for it probably wouldn't work, but I think it would be kind of funny if that is how Gwen first met Felicia .
    Yeah, Felicia wasn't active when Gwen was alive, plus, even if she was, back when Felicia started, she didn't use the cleavage window

I love Todd Nauck.
    Why's she blushing in every picture though? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    It's definitely interesting to see Gwen in clothes other than the outfit she dies in. I wonder if they will stuff Carlie Cooper in somehow. I also wonder if things from high school incarnations of Gwen (being smart and starting frumpy to becoming "Gorgeous Gwendolyn" Junior year in High school like the animated Spectacular, or being a punk rocker like in the Ultimate comics)
    With Gage writing, I would be surprised if Carlie doesn't show up or gets mentioned.

They are definitely going to prop up her intelligence here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Yeah, Felicia wasn't active when Gwen was alive, plus, even if she was, back when Felicia started, she didn't use the cleavage window
    Now I'm suddenly imagining Gwen foiling a Year One Felicia in a heist before she became Black Cat .
    Why's she blushing in every picture though? Lol
    'Cuz she's a pure-hearted schoolgirl .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    With Gage writing, I would be surprised if Carlie doesn't show up or gets mentioned.

They are definitely going to prop up her intelligence here.
    That reminds me, didn't they once say that Carlie was friends with Gwen at some point? 'Cause if so, they certainly didn't use it because Carlie talks about Gwen like they never met... Wonder if Carlie shows up, they'll clear this up.

Now I'm suddenly imagining Gwen foiling a Year One Felicia in a heist before she became Black Cat .
    And how does that relate to me talking about Felicia's cleavage? :P

'Cuz she's a pure-hearted schoolgirl .
    Pure hearted huh?

(ASM#34)

Guess that'll be gone in a while :P
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 11-22-2019 at 04:41 PM.