Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Probaly not gonna happen
    But you think they're going to keep Ryan Reynolds? =/

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

The Punisher could easily continue as a series of stand alone flicks. Daredevil and Luke Cage too, tbh!

Iron Fist might require a soft reboot. I'd want something more stylized.

I'd want all the same actors, maybe just expand the casts a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    But you think they're going to keep Ryan Reynolds? =/
    Yea the issue is if Ryan will stay he has said it not interested in more solo Deadpool movies he wants a team movie(Xforce). As far as the Netflix shows they dont own them Netflix does others have said theres likr a 2year hold on the characters and they won't own the previous seasons. Those shows are probaly just never coming back. Maybe soft reboots iono

There have been rumors that before the Netflix/Marvel fallout that they were planning on a soft reboot/shift move of Iron Fist because they really want to use him in Doctor Strange 2.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

This seems like the right thread for this. I just got Netflix and I am going to watch/binge the Marvel shows.
    I am thinking this order; DD, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Punisher and Iron Fist
    Does that look like right order to everyone?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    This seems like the right thread for this. I just got Netflix and I am going to watch/binge the Marvel shows.
    I am thinking this order; DD, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Punisher and Iron Fist
    Does that look like right order to everyone?
    Are you watching every season of each show at once?

DD S1,JJ S1,LC S1,DD S2,Iron Fist S1,Defenders, Pubisher S1, JJ S2, LC s2, IF s2, DD S3 and then Punisher S2 is the best order but honestly theres plenty of wiggle rooom. If you wanna get yourself hyped to get through it watch the Rofftop scene between Frank and Matt. Some of my favroite comicbook scenes every brought to life for tv
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 02-21-2019 at 02:28 PM.

Thanks, hadn't thought of that, but makes sense. I should bookmark this page
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Are you watching every season of each show at once?

DD S1,JJ S1,LC S1,DD S2,Iron Fist S1,Defenders, Pubisher S1, JJ S2, LC s2, IF s2, DD S3 and then Punisher S2 is the best order but honestly theres plenty of wiggle rooom. If you wanna get yourself hyped to get through it watch the Rofftop scene between Frank and Matt. Some of my favroite comicbook scenes every brought to life for tv
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Thanks, hadn't thought of that, but makes sense. I should bookmark this page
    That bolded part so much. You can do whatever you want and be fine but you want the "experience" watching them in release order is best, IMHO. I also say that of Star Wars and the MCU, too. Release order would really be the preferred way to go, IMHO. There's some moments and references that help when you do that but you also get the experience of the story being shared in its intended format.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Even Eminem is saddened by Punisher's cancellation.

https://news.avclub.com/eminem-burie...-by-1832784367

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Lol saw that earlier. Well maybe Marvel will cast bernthal as Punsiher for movies and maybe let him exist in the Deadpool verse.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

And Jon Bernthal's friendly response.
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/02...alling-out-ne/

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Yea the issue is if Ryan will stay he has said it not interested in more solo Deadpool movies he wants a team movie(Xforce). As far as the Netflix shows they dont own them Netflix does others have said theres likr a 2year hold on the characters and they won't own the previous seasons. Those shows are probaly just never coming back. Maybe soft reboots iono
    I doubt X-Force gets made tho. There's a 2 years hold but that's not the same as a indefinite hold. I mean it was almost 2 years when we got season 3 of Daredevil. 2 years isn't that long lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    I doubt X-Force gets made tho. There's a 2 years hold but that's not the same as a indefinite hold. I mean it was almost 2 years when we got season 3 of Daredevil. 2 years isn't that long lol.
    Yea but we had Defender in between. And yea If Xforce happens its gonna be from scratch not what Fox had planned. But Disney said messing with Deadpool doesnt make sense and they would let him go on as is. So I feel like it's all on Ryan Reynolds.

I'm bummed out at Jessica Jones getting canceled more than Punisher. I was more invested in seeing if Jess/Trish/Malcolm could salvage things plus season 2 had more interesting plot hooks for season 3 than Punisher.

I could see them getting a soft reboot if Hulu resurrects them because the actors and the writers would have probably moved on by then.

It's anyone's guess how the movies would use them but I see them also rebooting and recasting. If they did want to keep the actors they could just do something similar to Black Panther- have them be a subplot character in someone else's movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'm bummed out at Jessica Jones getting canceled more than Punisher. I was more invested in seeing if Jess/Trish/Malcolm could salvage things plus season 2 had more interesting plot hooks for season 3 than Punisher.

I could see them getting a soft reboot if Hulu resurrects them because the actors and the writers would have probably moved on by then.

It's anyone's guess how the movies would use them but I see them also rebooting and recasting. If they did want to keep the actors they could just do something similar to Black Panther- have them be a subplot character in someone else's movie.
    There will still be a third season of JJ. It's just the last of this universe for now.