Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    But Disney said...
    We'll see lol, that's all we can do cause Disney, Marvel Studios, and, Marvel TV have all said things.

They said a lot of thing honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    We'll see lol, that's all we can do cause Disney, Marvel Studios, and, Marvel TV have all said things.

They said a lot of thing honestly.
    But let's be honest this makes sense. Deadpool is a money making machine. Even when fox was making these mvoies marvel was getting the Merchandise money. They want deadpool to stay big and Horn said in the past Deadpool would be allowed to carry on as is because it doesn't make sense to mess with it. Recently Iger said same thing but said they have to make sure that none of the R rated movies are branded as Disney. So they have to be careful with the branding but have no problem making Deadpool and said theres room for more movies in that same lane because the audience is there. So I mean could negotions fall apart with reynolds? Sure but they want to stay in the Deadpool business with his and they dont wanna change the movies. But he will never be branded as Disney. So who knows what's gonna happen. But odds are they want it to work out and they arent gonna throw the franchise away on principle. Time will tell

I have watched DD S1 and JJ S1 so far, on to LC S1. DD was really good, it should be called Frank Miller's Daredevil.
    JJ was harrowing. Killgrave (MurderCorpse )was an amazing villain, truly nerve-racking. And the cast was superb.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I have watched DD S1 and JJ S1 so far, on to LC S1. DD was really good, it should be called Frank Miller's Daredevil.
    JJ was harrowing. Killgrave (MurderCorpse )was an amazing villain, truly nerve-racking. And the cast was superb.
    Cottonmouth keeps up the streak of good villians...... lol you'll see

Seriously though Mahershala Ali plays the character with the most infectious laugh and smile I've ever seen a villian have.

BANNED

Cottonmouth keeps up the streak of good villians...... lol you'll see

Seriously though Mahershala Ali plays the character with the most infectious laugh and smile I've ever seen a villian have.

If only they hadn't screwed that up. That was the moment, for me, when the Netflix brand started going downhill. (Until the first half of DD2 and then DD3)

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    If only they hadn't screwed that up. That was the moment, for me, when the Netflix brand started going downhill. (Until the first half of DD2 and then DD3)
    Yea not gonna elaborate cause kirby still watching it so trying to avoid spoilers. But the only thing I didnt like was IF season 1 and JJ season 2. I somewhat liked everything else and loved some of it. But first half of DD S2 is my favroite bit of comicbook tv. Too bad the second half wasnt nearly as goodm

BANNED

Yea not gonna elaborate cause kirby still watching it so trying to avoid spoilers. But the only thing I didnt like was IF season 1 and JJ season 2. I somewhat liked everything else and loved some of it. But first half of DD S2 is my favroite bit of comicbook tv. Too bad the second half wasnt nearly as goodm
    Yeah, none of it was bad. Just some of it was not that good.

Yeah, none of it was bad. Just some of it was not that good.
    I thought Ironfist S1 and JJ S2 were bad.

BANNED

I thought Ironfist S1 and JJ S2 were bad.
    Didn't even bother with IF, but yeah....can't say I agree on JJ, but Defenders was bad.

Didn't even bother with IF, but yeah....can't say I agree on JJ, but Defenders was bad.
    See didn't mind Defenders at all. It was a disappointment but I enjoyed the character interaction. Also I enjoyed Luke Cage seasons 2 more then most people seem to have. I was going around saying call me Bushmaster for like a month

I might not get to see them all before Netflix pulls the plug. Liking Luke Cage so far. Just saw the origin episode. Loved the scene in the original comic costume.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I might not get to see them all before Netflix pulls the plug. Liking Luke Cage so far. Just saw the origin episode. Loved the scene in the original comic costume.
    Yea Netflix owns those shows in thought. I don't think they are going anywhere. Just not gonna get anything new after JJ season 3

Extraordinary Member

Daredevil (whole show) and Jessica Jones season 1 were the only things worth watching anyways. The reality is this never really lived up to the promise of being connected with the MCU so it sort of lost what was interesting about it. If Marvel did its own Daredevil movie in a year that had nothing to do with the Netflix series, nobody would really blink sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    The reality is this never really lived up to the promise of being connected with the MCU so it sort of lost what was interesting about it. If Marvel did its own Daredevil movie in a year that had nothing to do with the Netflix series, nobody would really blink sadly.
    That's says more about Marvel TV and Marvel Studios tho.

But let's be honest this makes sense. Deadpool is a money making machine. Even when fox was making these mvoies marvel was getting the Merchandise money. They want deadpool to stay big and Horn said in the past Deadpool would be allowed to carry on as is because it doesn't make sense to mess with it. Recently Iger said same thing but said they have to make sure that none of the R rated movies are branded as Disney. So they have to be careful with the branding but have no problem making Deadpool and said theres room for more movies in that same lane because the audience is there. So I mean could negotions fall apart with reynolds? Sure but they want to stay in the Deadpool business with his and they dont wanna change the movies. But he will never be branded as Disney. So who knows what's gonna happen. But odds are they want it to work out and they arent gonna throw the franchise away on principle. Time will tell
    Tbh if they doing all that for Deadpool, they might as well keep FOX's X-Men as is.