Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Order matters a little bit after Defenders. In the least you probably want to see Luke Cage season 2 before Iron Fist season 2 and Jessica Jones season 3.
    I am doing Cage S2 next, (after Punisher 1)I haven't commited to IF 2, I wasn't crazy about the first season.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I am doing Cage S2 next, (after Punisher 1)I haven't commited to IF 2, I wasn't crazy about the first season.
    For what it's worth, I think Iron Fist 2 is a lot better than Iron Fist season 1 (not that I hated the first season as much as some).

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    For what it's worth, I think Iron Fist 2 is a lot better than Iron Fist season 1 (not that I hated the first season as much as some).
    I will decide after I watch everything else. Have to make room for Stranger Things S3.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Finished Luke Cage S2. Pretty good. Nice twists and turns in the plot.
    I have DD 3, P 2 and JJ 3 left. Still undecided about IF 2, maybe after the other 3.

Half way through DD S3. Sometimes these shows are just too intense to watch.
    I can only watch Fisk getting the better of everyone with the hope he is brought down in a big way by Ep 13.

I can only watch Fisk getting the better of everyone with the hope he is brought down in a big way by Ep 13.
    Yeah, season 3 was definately intense. It's almost scary how he starts off seemingly defeated, but slowly overtime you learn just how far his reach is.

BANNED

I find it interesting that people make fun of William Shatner for his line delivery, but not Vincent Philip D'Onofrio, which is virtually indistinguishable.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I find it interesting that people make fun of William Shatner for his line delivery, but not Vincent Philip D'Onofrio, which is virtually indistinguishable.
    D'Onofrio was doiing John Houston, not Shatner.

DD S3 was a really good. I liked what they did with Bullseye.

Before I go on to Punisher 2 or JJ 3, I have other shows, like The Boys to go through.

Besides I do have to catch my breath after these Marvel shows.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    i make fun of him. but it's a hard characters to play. you can't exactly play him as Tony Soprano. he's supposed to sound fake-sophisticated. he's doing the best that he can.

i did not like Josh Stewart's character in Punisher season 3 at all. i think it was a miscast (and i really like the actor). he seemed like he was still trying to do his Dark Knight Rises voice. i just didn't get his character. did he need to be fat? it looked kind of weird because he has a naturally gaunt face. and former white supremacists are played out. i can't think of a purposely edgy tv show of the past decade that hasn't included them in some way (Sons of Anarchy, Banshee, Breaking Bad, etc). if he was supposed to be playing some "soldier for christ" he should have been in better shape. didn't see enough of him as a family man to care about that aspect of him. the more interesting (yet mostly unseen) villains were Corbin Bernsen and Annette O'Toole. oh well. i still liked season 3. but there was a lot that i had to ignore. i'm not big on bratty teen sidekicks either. there actions are always really predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i make fun of him. but it's a hard characters to play. you can't exactly play him as Tony Soprano. he's supposed to sound fake-sophisticated. he's doing the best that he can.
    Also Kingpin in the Netflix shows isnt working with a full deck. Hes severely unstable. The slightest slight and hes a 10 year old throwing a temper tantrum again. But killing your dad with a hammer and then cutting him up into pieces with your mom would do it. So theres story reason why hes not quite right. I think that's D'Onfarios way of showing that, by talking in a way that's just a little off.

Oh and its Punisher season 2. Unfortunately we will never get a season 3