Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    Maybe they are preparing us for Lois Lane live action TV show before Superman. Could that work? How?
    That's what Metropolis was supposed to be about. Her solving crimes with Lex before Clark arrived in the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    That's what Metropolis was supposed to be about. Her solving crimes with Lex before Clark arrived in the city.
    that's what I heard too. I don't think they nailed the concept. maybe.

Astonishing Member

Her solving crime makes sense. Lex on the other hand doesn't. I see him more as the guy responsible for the crime but not getting his hands dirty and then swooping in to "save" the day, much like Lex on LNC from the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Her solving crime makes sense. Lex on the other hand doesn't. I see him more as the guy responsible for the crime but not getting his hands dirty and then swooping in to "save" the day, much like Lex on LNC from the 90s.
    yeah, but I like the idea of Lois knowing and sometimes interacting with Lex while doing her job. I even like the idea of Lex having a crush on Lois and trying to have a more personal relationship with her. maybe they do but she never falls in love with him because he's not the man of her dreams obviously. And Lex hates it. he can have all the women in the world but he can't win her heart lol.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    yeah, but I like the idea of Lois knowing and sometimes interacting with Lex while doing her job. I even like the idea of Lex having a crush on Lois and trying to have a more personal relationship with her. maybe they do but she never falls in love with him because he's not the man of her dreams obviously. And Lex hates it. he can have all the women in the world but he can't win her heart lol.
    Oh they can interact. I'm not against that, just the idea of Lex as a (legit) crime fighter. That doesn't feel right to me, unless it's self serving which would be in character at least.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Jimmy going undercover in drag and becoming a gangster's moll needs to be made canon again.

Glad they’re going to embracing the weirdness.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Lois Lane #1 apparently gets a July Year of the Villain variant as a character Luthor makes an offer to. I wonder if this is why he showed up at her hotel room back in Action Comics 1003? So maybe this is the Action Comics July cover?

Last edited by Yoda; 04-11-2019 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Lois Lane #1 apparently gets a July Year of the Villain variant as a character Luthor makes an offer to. I wonder if this is why he showed up at her hotel room back in Action Comics 1003? So maybe this is the Action Comics July cover?

Great picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Great picture.
    It looks like Adam Hughes. And I couldn't figure out from the post whether it was Action or Lois' book. My guess is Lois' but we'll find out when the July Solicits come out next week.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

It looks like Adam Hughes. And I couldn't figure out from the post whether it was Action or Lois' book. My guess is Lois' but we'll find out when the July Solicits come out next week.
    Superman #13. I'm going to go ahead and assume Bendis isn't turning her into a villain because that's incredibly stupid. Catwoman has one too and she's been on the side of the angels for, what, two decades now?

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

It looks it's from the main Superman book (issue 13): https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2019/0...on-this-summer

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Superman #13. I'm going to go ahead and assume Bendis isn't turning her into a villain because that's incredibly stupid. Catwoman has one too and she's been on the side of the angels for, what, two decades now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    It looks it's from the main Superman book (issue 13): https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2019/0...on-this-summer
    Huh, that's kinda odd actually. Unity Saga is supposed to run through Superman 14, so it's a little odd to me to have Lois feature in that. I thought for sure it was either the Lois book or Action.

The article said that he makes offers to prominent characters, not exclusively villains. Batgirl looks like she's getting the offer to become "Oracle" again. And Catwoman isn't going to be a villain again until Tom King's done with his thing.
    Last edited by Yoda; 04-11-2019 at 02:40 PM.