View Poll Results: Which Missing X-Character Are You Most Excited To See Return?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • X

11 10.09%
  • Citizen X (Sunspot)

50 45.87%
  • Dust

37 33.94%
  • Hellion

43 39.45%
  • Indra

13 11.93%
  • Doop

2 1.83%
  • Mystique

21 19.27%
  • The Brotherhood

22 20.18%
  • Lady Deathstrike

8 7.34%
  • Strong Guy

13 11.93%
  • The Raksha

5 4.59%
  • Poison

2 1.83%
  • Blink

31 28.44%
  • Ink

5 4.59%
  • Other

21 19.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Apparently Leah William’s original X-Tremists group was:

Emma Frost
    Monet
    Maggott
    Rachel Grey
    Magik

But they were all spoken for.

Soooo...hope this means Monet has an important enough role in one of the AoXM titles to scoop her out of this team.
    Here's my crack theory on Monet. We've already seen what happens to mutants when they are sent to the Danger Room, they are mindwiped from everyone else's memories and all imagery of them are replaced. Like what happened with Beast and Bishop:

And in Marvelous X-Men #1, we see iconic teams just with Nate replacing certain people. For the X-Factor one, Nate replaced Monet which makes me think that she's been sent to the Danger Room and Vita will write her. If that's true, I think Vita's the first black person to write for Monet and Bishop.

Also, that was the first time the team met X-23 - she'd been parachuted in to replace Bishop, with their memories changed to think that Laura was there all along.

Ink is accounted for: Prisoner X #1.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-28-2019 at 07:14 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Here's my crack theory on Monet. We've already seen what happens to mutants when they are sent to the Danger Room, they are mindwiped from everyone else's memories and all imagery of them are replaced. Like what happened with Beast and Bishop:

And in Marvelous X-Men #1, we see iconic teams just with Nate replacing certain people. For the X-Factor one, Nate replaced Monet which makes me think that she's been sent to the Danger Room and Vita will write her. If that's true, I think Vita's the first black person to write for Monet and Bishop.

I like that theory and that’s a book I would LOVE to see her in. He seemd to replace Beast in the second portrait as well. Not sure who he replaced in the first one—Kitty?

Some of these guys can be added, but why dead or missing villains are on there, I have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I like that theory and that’s a book I would LOVE to see her in. He seemd to replace Beast in the second portrait as well. Not sure who he replaced in the first one—Kitty?
    I think...which also makes sense because apparently they don’t remember who they are, so Nate would either replace them with someone or himself. So, is it too much that Frenzy also appears in the book? Dani, Monet, Bishop, Frenzy, Polaris, Forge, Honey Badger, (maybe Trinary too) and Beast all on a team together is so good. And also them teaming up to lead a prison revolution against Nate? insta-buy, no questions asked.

Champions #3 is out, and we knew an X-Man was to appear there...
    spoilers:
    It's Dust. She missed Disassembled due to family drama and the Champions, who themselves get mistaken for mutants due to Falcon and Snowguard's wings, end up rescuing her from a protest at Worthington Industries.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Champions #3 is out, and we knew an X-Man was to appear there...
    spoilers:
    It's Dust. She missed Disassembled due to family drama and the Champions, who themselves get mistaken for mutants due to Falcon and Snowguard's wings, end up rescuing her from a protest at Worthington Industries.
    end of spoilers
    [/img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6d1ad10b571062da38117f3ed4e29093/tumblr_pny8eggwB11xxm3dgo1_1280.png[/img]

And in Uncanny X-Men #13, we see Dark Beast getting hunted down by the X-Men. spoilers:
    Magik takes him down because Rosenberg is writing it.
    end of spoilers

Plus, we're getting hints at familiar faces as future foes down the line.
    Last edited by Tycon; 03-07-2019 at 03:47 PM.

X-Force:
    spoilers:
    Ahab's dead, the team is on the lookout for Rachel, and Stryfe is back
    end of spoilers

Age of X-Man: Apocalypse & the X-Tracts:
    spoilers:
    Not many appeared besides the solicited group and Omega Red. We may have seen Ozymandias in drag, though.
    end of spoilers

Uncanny X-Men: Winter's End:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon
    Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    spoilers:
    Didn't Daken just go for the crystal to rule the whole universe? Where did he distroy the galaxy and kill all the bota characters?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    The X-Men flew onto Deathbird's base ship. Iceman and Daken end up on a small ship with Erik the Red and Deathbird, who detaches it from the one all the X-Men were on and detonates it. It had Colossus, Wolverine (Laura), Kymera, Banshee, and Chamber on-board.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    RIP Kymera
    end of spoilers

X-Force:
    spoilers:
    Ahab's dead
    end of spoilers
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I know Bloodstorm and Mimic are siced.

From the Uncanny X-Men #14 preview:

Valerie Cooper and Reaper take some time out of their day to guest-star in Rosenberg’s book.

Nextgen:
    spoilers:
    Beak and Skids show up in this issue.
    end of spoilers

Amazing Nightcrawler:
    spoilers:
    We know that Lady Mastermind has her own Studio and employed Hellion, Surge, and Phoebe. Mercury is a bouncer at a hidden pro-love club.
    end of spoilers

Uncanny X-Men:
    spoilers:
    Valerie Cooper shows up. And since we’re going down memory lane, we get another Morlock Massacre by Scrambler and the Marauders. Also, Reaper gets beat up and imprisoned by the X-Men.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Nextgen:
    spoilers:
    Beak and Skids show up in this issue.
    end of spoilers

Amazing Nightcrawler:
    spoilers:
    We know that Lady Mastermind has her own Studio and employed Hellion, Surge, and Phoebe. Mercury is a bouncer at a hidden pro-love club.
    end of spoilers

Uncanny X-Men:
    spoilers:
    Valerie Cooper shows up. And since we’re going down memory lane, we get another Morlock Massacre by Scrambler and the Marauders. Also, Reaper gets beat up and imprisoned by the X-Men.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I thought Scrambler was dead. I guess he came back after Laura killed him back in Messiah Complex?
    end of spoilers

I don’t know what era this really goes in. This is post-Disassembled but also post-Age of X-Man. Anyways, we know that X, Blink (AOA), Deathbird, Mister Sinister, Toad, and Bill the Lobster are gonna have a role in Hickman’s story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    spoilers:
    I thought Scrambler was dead. I guess he came back after Laura killed him back in Messiah Complex?
    end of spoilers
    He did show up in Deadpool v Gambit. Maybe he’s a clone or sumthn.

wait toad can't be in nate's fanfiction because he's in hunted in asm which takes place in central park so all the x-stuff has to be ashes by now

anotha one
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Incredible Member

Wheres ForgetMeNot or have we already frogotten him. Lol