View Poll Results: Which Missing X-Character Are You Most Excited To See Return?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • X

11 10.09%
  • Citizen X (Sunspot)

50 45.87%
  • Dust

37 33.94%
  • Hellion

43 39.45%
  • Indra

13 11.93%
  • Doop

2 1.83%
  • Mystique

21 19.27%
  • The Brotherhood

22 20.18%
  • Lady Deathstrike

8 7.34%
  • Strong Guy

13 11.93%
  • The Raksha

5 4.59%
  • Poison

2 1.83%
  • Blink

31 28.44%
  • Ink

5 4.59%
  • Other

21 19.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

What ever happened to the Reavers letting Mister M escape because of their bumbling idiocy?

Astonishing Member

John Dee got magma to kill him, then butterfly's came out of his coffen saying life just transformed. So he's either dead or a kaleidoscope of butterfly's. Maybe both or alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    *throws this whole thread in the trash*
    It does seem like this whole thread is moot. It won't matter where people are as UXM has no time to deal with Age of X-Man. Instead, everyone will suddenly be moved around in House of X #1.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    John Dee got magma to kill him, then butterfly's came out of his coffen saying life just transformed. So he's either dead or a kaleidoscope of butterfly's. Maybe both or alive.
    I think the Reavers’ implied that they managed to capture him somehow but he still escaped.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It does seem like this whole thread is moot. It won't matter where people are as UXM has no time to deal with Age of X-Man. Instead, everyone will suddenly be moved around in House of X #1.
    I completely agree with you, at this point it’s just therapeutic.
    Last edited by Tycon; 05-15-2019 at 01:22 PM.

This is a stealth ASM appreciation thread. Don't tell the mods. Today's Hunted issue was, as they say, lit.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Sorry, beloveds, but I'm back on my bullshit.

Age of X-Man - Amazing Nightcrawler #4: The "double" Mystique turns out to have been Meggan using her empathic abilities to try and break Kurt's indoctrination. And the purple-haired mutant is actually Briquette, not Thumbelina. Side-note: the Cuckoos have also taken control over the AOXM mutants like Colubrine, Apate, and Scope which leaves me a bit confused. Hopefully, that means that they are real mutants and can make it past this event.

War of the Realms - Uncanny X-Men #2: Sabretooth makes himself known to the X-Men and has a plan that might leave him king of New Jotunheim. Alsoooooooo, Hrimhari and Tier are revealed to be alive---or more accurately, the Army of the Dead was brought to Earth for the war.

Mr & Mrs X #10: Candra and Belladonna both show up from beyond the grave, both working in cahoots with each other.

Age of X-Man - X-Tremists #4: This issue was for the gays. Rictor shows up, Northstar & Iceman & Jubilee all woke up from X-Man’s brainwashing, and Moneta may have gotten murdered?

X-23 #12: Since this all takes place, nothing really has any bearing on this thread but Gabby has a codename change to...wait for it....wait for it a little longer.......spoilers:
    Scout!
    end of spoilers

Amazing Spider-Man #22: Can't finish this post without commemorating this section to those who lost their lives during 'Hunted': spoilers:
    Kraven, Iguana, Man-Bull, Mandrill, and Mad-Dog
    end of spoilers. Some are mutants or mutant-related and some have probably never seen an X-Men in their life but since this is technically a stealth Spencer!ASM appreciation thread, it felt appropriate.

Immortal Hulk #18: Walter Langowski, formerly Sasquatch, and Puck are hunting down Banner as part of the Gamma Flight.

I need Jubilee to come out post X-Tremists! <3

Not thrilled with the new codename for Gabby.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I need Jubilee to come out post X-Tremists! <3

Not thrilled with the new codename for Gabby.
    Listen....

...It should've happened so long ago.

And if they wanted Gabby to move on to a more mature codename, why something so mundane? I get the context but...........nah.

Oh yeah, Doctor Nemesis was in the WOTR Avengers tie-in last week. So pretend he either ran like hell away from the last battle in Disapreamble or that his presence was another recent X-Office art error.

Hunted finale was epic. Thank you, Lord Spencer.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Oh yeah, Doctor Nemesis was in the WOTR Avengers tie-in last week. So pretend he either ran like hell away from the last battle in Disapreamble or that his presence was another recent X-Office art error.

Hunted finale was epic. Thank you, Lord Spencer.
    Nemesis and Prodigy just ran away really fast before X-Man blew up.

Uhhhhh I’ll do this week and last week:

Guardians of the Galaxy Annual #1 & Silver Surfer: Black #1: It’s revealed that Silver Surfer was able to save the Starjammers and Imperial Guard from the black hole. But, they end up getting trapped by the Church of Universal Truth.

Uncanny X-Men #19: Emma has a whole new Hellfire Club, comprised mostly out of Magneto’s former Brotherhood. Mystique as the White King, Elixir as her Black Bishop, Vanisher and Marrow as her Nobles. Sadly, Vanisher bit the dust again.

Apocalypse & the X-Tracts #4/Marvelous X-Men #5: Unexpected bloodbath is unexpected. Genesis and Omega Red’s fight ends with Evan self-destructing his celestial armor to take Also, Moneta rummages through Poccy’s mind and finds out that this entire universe has been a lie before getting poked through the head by Murshid Poccy.

Have to revive this for one final update. Should there be one for the HiX-era?

Uncanny X-Men #20-22, WotR #3: Whoever showed up as a surprise generally died soon after so here's a list of everyone who's died: Sunspot, Sabretooth, Ramrod, Gorgeous George, Ruckus, Hairbag, Shinobi Shaw, Cortez, Siena Blaze, Trevor Fitzroy, Dark Beast, Velocidad, Banshee, Havok, Warlock, Multiple Man, Mister Sinister (clone), Callahan. Triage and Doctor Nemesis showed up and survived, but the former was stuck in an empty facility with a loose demon so he's most likely dead anyway.

Doctor Strange #15: Clea visits D'Spayre in the Nightmare World. Doctor Strange assembles a bunch of magic-oriented characters including Talisman, Cloak, Shaman, and Terrax.

Giant-Sized X-Statix #1: Mister Sensitive, Zeitgeist, Vivisector, and Venus Dee Milo all have been revealed to be alive. Katie Jones returns and is forced into the life of X-Statix after receiving life-changing news from her mother, U-Go-Girl.

Wolverine vs. Blade Special #1: Dragoness is turned into a vampire and killed. welp

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Have to revive this for one final update. Should there be one for the HiX-era?

Uncanny X-Men #20-22, WotR #3: Whoever showed up as a surprise generally died soon after so here's a list of everyone who's died
    damn Rosenberg!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    damn Rosenberg!
    He really racked up a number. Too bad Banshee and Sabretooth are immediately coming back.