View Poll Results: Which Missing X-Character Are You Most Excited To See Return?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • X

11 10.09%
  • Citizen X (Sunspot)

50 45.87%
  • Dust

37 33.94%
  • Hellion

43 39.45%
  • Indra

13 11.93%
  • Doop

2 1.83%
  • Mystique

21 19.27%
  • The Brotherhood

22 20.18%
  • Lady Deathstrike

8 7.34%
  • Strong Guy

13 11.93%
  • The Raksha

5 4.59%
  • Poison

2 1.83%
  • Blink

31 28.44%
  • Ink

5 4.59%
  • Other

21 19.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Screw off, Dani, we need to find out the mystery of the double Toad. Also, ForgetMeNot was most likely at the battle but since Nate forgot about him, he accidentally warped him out of existence.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Screw off, Dani, we need to find out the mystery of the double Toad. Also, ForgetMeNot was most likely at the battle but since Nate forgot about him, he accidentally warped him out of existence.
    Good theory! Didnt even think of what if Nate forgot him. Maybe Nate forgot to alter his memories but he got sucked into Age of Xman and is only one whos memories are not fragmented and he remembers EVERYTHING and is going to be the surprise hero! To be honest I know he was created as a joke character but I really like him and feel for him and think he is a very tragic character. Think how lonely his life is. He cant make lasting conections or friends because he is forgotten about. Same with his family. But he still stays around and watchs everyone elses life go by without ever being a part of it. Holidays most be especially hard, him watching everyone passing out presents but his gifts are forgotten... I think with the right writer he could be a breakout star. Maybe even have his own solo showing his side of events and things. Would also be a great way to show untold smaller stories like xmen unlimited but have him be thhe narrator.

what double Toad?

BANNED

I don’t know what era this really goes in. This is post-Disassembled but also post-Age of X-Man. Anyways, we know that X, Blink (AOA), Deathbird, Mister Sinister, Toad, and Bill the Lobster are gonna have a role in Hickman’s story.
    I mean, of this list, Blink and maybe Mister Sinister are the only ones that have my interest. I'm choosing to be optimistic about this because it's Hickman, but the art and the characters on it don't do a lot for me when more than half of my fav X-Men aren't on it...

DOOOOOOOOOOOP! Is this Alani’s funeral? Maybe Ruth’s? Do enough people care to even give them a funeral? Looks like a future issue of Uncanny maybe.

Wildside, presumably with the rest of the MLF we saw in #1 plus Hope and Banshee.

We see characters like Lady Mastermind and Hellion in Age of X-Man even if they weren’t drawn at the battle, but is that the same case for Skids?

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    Good theory! Didnt even think of what if Nate forgot him. Maybe Nate forgot to alter his memories but he got sucked into Age of Xman and is only one whos memories are not fragmented and he remembers EVERYTHING and is going to be the surprise hero! To be honest I know he was created as a joke character but I really like him and feel for him and think he is a very tragic character. Think how lonely his life is. He cant make lasting conections or friends because he is forgotten about. Same with his family. But he still stays around and watchs everyone elses life go by without ever being a part of it. Holidays most be especially hard, him watching everyone passing out presents but his gifts are forgotten... I think with the right writer he could be a breakout star. Maybe even have his own solo showing his side of events and things. Would also be a great way to show untold smaller stories like xmen unlimited but have him be thhe narrator.
    We haven’t even seen him since Secret Wars, he could’ve gotten taken out by the Terrigen Mists. And yeah, he got royally screwed over by his mutant powers. I want Spurrier to make a whole bunch of new background mutants with fun powers like Santi Sardina (the kid that can absorb other people’s credit and positive feedback) and the Tengu twins.
    Last edited by Tycon; 03-26-2019 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    what double Toad?
    He’s in space with Exodus and his bf Elixir, but he’s also in a cage because Kraven’s gone awol again.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I mean, of this list, Blink and maybe Mister Sinister are the only ones that have my interest. I'm choosing to be optimistic about this because it's Hickman, but the art and the characters on it don't do a lot for me when more than half of my fav X-Men aren't on it...
    Since Sage showed up, I’m sure we’ll see at least some of the New X-Men and some if-not-all of the New Mutants.
    Last edited by Tycon; 03-26-2019 at 07:19 PM.

We see characters like Lady Mastermind and Hellion in Age of X-Man even if they weren’t drawn at the battle, but is that the same case for Skids?
    I'm pretty sure Skids last appeared in Tales of Suspense: Hawkeye and Winter Soldier.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

He’s in space with Exodus and his big Elixir, but he’s also in a cage because Kraven’s gone awol again.
    What cage? Where is this from?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    What cage? Where is this from?
    Amazing Spider-Man.

http://handaxe.tumblr.com/post/18390...much-and-i-was
    Q: Hi Leah, I'm loving X-tremists so much and I was wondering (don't feel like you have to answer if you think is a big spoiler or something) if Monet is going to appear in your book? Or if you know if she is appearing is other of the AoXM books? Because I miss her and I really want to see her

LW: She’s not, because she’s been busy with Weapon X and then in Uncanny X-men! I asked about her when I was initially figuring out who was available for X-tremists.
    ?

Also - Uncanny X-Men #15: spoilers:
    The MLF from the first part of Disassembled showed up. None of them died....but Loa did. I'm still not bitter or anything....
    end of spoilers

Amazing Spider-Man #18.HU: spoilers:
    Nothing really too important for X-Fans plus Gibbon wasn't on the list but he deserves the attention. It was a sad issue.
    end of spoilers

No sign of Firestar yet?

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    No sign of Firestar yet?
    Not yet, but I imagine she'll be either be working at Studio X or maybe an assistant dean at the Summers Institute.

http://handaxe.tumblr.com/post/18390...much-and-i-was

?

Also - Uncanny X-Men #15: spoilers:
    The MLF from the first part of Disassembled showed up. None of them died....but Loa did. I'm still not bitter or anything....
    end of spoilers

Amazing Spider-Man #18.HU: spoilers:
    Nothing really too important for X-Fans plus Gibbon wasn't on the list but he deserves the attention. It was a sad issue.
    end of spoilers
    Uh....that Monet answer was confusing to say the least.

Amazing Spider-Man 18.HU was devastating.

I think we've been getting more reveals in Spencer's Amazing run than the actual X-Books. The preview for #19 just came out and (unfortunately) for that Mutant Force fan out there:

spoilers:
    Mandrill and Mad-Dog bit the dust in Kraven's park of punishment.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Uh....that Monet answer was confusing to say the least.
    Yeah, you'd think that if she was busy in Uncanny X-Men, it would mean she is in Age of X-Man. We even saw her right before X-Man blasted them all into his head. On Perez's early pencils, he had Broo in there before (presumably) Aaron said he was using him for his Agents of Wakanda story; but even in the finalized page, Monet is still there.

Last edited by Tycon; 04-05-2019 at 02:12 PM.

I assumed Moneta from AoX was Monet. Maybe something a la Penance happened to her again.