Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Given a few seconds, I can have a sledge hammer or a smaller drill hammer or a small hand axe or a weapon that has an axe on one side and a drill hammer on the other side. I think I'll start with the sledgehammer but, in case, that doesn't work out, I'll have a hunting knife sheathed in a sheathe on my belt.

Yes, all of this stuff is really in the bedroom with me right now.

Or I might step to the hallway closet and get the axe from there. Its from a sci fi convention and it's little more than a prop BUT it has a spearhead and a thrusting weapon might be better than some big sledgehammer that the goat can dodge around and gore me before I can recover from swinging it. A spear weapon I can use defensively and it has reach.

Yeah, the spear weapon and the knife as a backup.
    Power with Girl is better.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    But I LIKE goats
    So do I. Especially with a little Béarnaise sauce. **dashes out the door**

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

IIRC, the trick is, I need to let him hit me, then while he's moving back to his place move a railroad tie over his rope.

Let's see how many people get THAT reference.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    IIRC, the trick is, I need to let him hit me, then while he's moving back to his place move a railroad tie over his rope.

Let's see how many people get THAT reference.
    The "dad joke" lover in me is waiting until my kids are a bit older before using this gem. :P
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Round 1, probably the goat. I can sidestep a headbutt or two but bare handed I'm not convinced I could kill it before it gets me.

Round 2, well, I'm one of those types of nerds who owns swords, the kind you pay 800 bucks for because they're built for real use.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Step 1: Sacrifice goat to appease the gods.
    Step 2: Pray to the gods to grant your wishes.
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: Profit.

Astonishing Member

Wear lots of extra layers, maybe a football helmet . Bring a big blanket or Quilt and try to cover him with and an aluminum bat or shovel. I like goats too, I feel badly about this but I didn't dictate this dynamic. Unarmed? _ He butts, spears and gores the crap out of me I imagine. I maybe get a decent punch in but unless he's a fainting mountain goat I'm screwed.

1 I mostly like lose

2. I grab a bunch of kitchen blades , Forks , spoons, and dinner plates. I guess if I throw enough stuff at the goat and managed to hit him or her I should win. Definitely not going to be sneak up on a goat that's next to impossible . Goats have a wide field of vision ( 320-340 degrees. )
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

After a man managed to kill a puma with his bare hands and then drive himself to the hospital, I'm liking my chances a bit more here.

I got some nice high powered flashlights and some handy knives. Im sure it wont like 15k lumen in his face as strobe.

I lose fight 1.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    After a man managed to kill a puma with his bare hands and then drive himself to the hospital, I'm liking my chances a bit more here.
    It's a thing where every now and then, someone gets lucky. Even against lions and bears and such. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate