Default Ultimate Hulk VS MCU Thor

Ultimate Hulk from Uktimate Marvel Universe.

Fight takes place in ragnorak Arena.

1) no stormbreaker
    2) with stormbreaker

Ultimate Hulk both rounds. He fucked up Ultimate Thor iirc who should be more powerful than MCU Thor. Like legit class 100 status.

When did he become class 100? I read only first couple of volumes of Millar Ultimates so it's entirely possible he got boosted later but from what I saw no one in the universe was class 100

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    When did he become class 100? I read only first couple of volumes of Millar Ultimates so it's entirely possible he got boosted later but from what I saw no one in the universe was class 100
    Hulk caused an 8.9 magnitude earthquake, and ultimate Thor matched the Hyperion that caused an 9.0 Magnitude earthquake, and Hulk took a bunch of attacks from the combined Ultimates/Squadron Supremes/and F4.

He's class 90 at least which is far beyond the MCU.

Notes:

1: Ultimates Thor is Akin to “real Thor” ( Millay anyway) Because he needs belt for super strength, the hammer in beginning you just need strength, and He needs actual belief (in himself, others makes it better) to work his god on.

2: Best Ultimates Hulk Stuff

- Torn Tonys Armor like a cheap tin can
    - One handly defeated a alien fleet by hinsel
    - Smashed the Chitaeui leader so hard made a inpact crater, got him mushy and ate him
    - Curbstomped Ultimate Abomination.
    - Smart and capable enough to tear Wolverine to pieces.
    - Was briefly caught in a nuclear explosion in Hulk mode and survived
    - Caused that massive Waryhquake when he called Betty and Nick Fury picked up the phone.

What I remember anyway. Also on Ultinate Himan mini, with Tony Stark and Peter Wisdon, it is revealed the Hulks flesh constantly adapts, evolves, regenerates and such.

He was pitied in a chamber to represent Venus atmosphere. The suit Banner wore gave Stark read outs of his body.

The Hulk survived by growing brand new bones, organs and such on the fly. Also spells out if you hurt the Hulk and not kill him. It will not work again.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Notes:

1: Ultimates Thor is Akin to “real Thor” ( Millay anyway) Because he needs belt for super strength, the hammer in beginning you just need strength, and He needs actual belief (in himself, others makes it better) to work his god on.

2: Best Ultimates Hulk Stuff

- Torn Tonys Armor like a cheap tin can
    - One handly defeated a alien fleet by hinsel
    - Smashed the Chitaeui leader so hard made a inpact crater, got him mushy and ate him
    - Curbstomped Ultimate Abomination.
    - Smart and capable enough to tear Wolverine to pieces.
    - Was briefly caught in a nuclear explosion in Hulk mode and survived
    - Caused that massive Waryhquake when he called Betty and Nick Fury picked up the phone.

What I remember anyway. Also on Ultinate Himan mini, with Tony Stark and Peter Wisdon, it is revealed the Hulks flesh constantly adapts, evolves, regenerates and such.

He was pitied in a chamber to represent Venus atmosphere. The suit Banner wore gave Stark read outs of his body.

The Hulk survived by growing brand new bones, organs and such on the fly. Also spells out if you hurt the Hulk and not kill him. It will not work again.
    So Ultimate Hulk copied the power of someone who was a copy of him? Not very original.

Funny thing about Ultimate Marvel is most top end peope are mich weaker than their 616 counterparts, buy the reverse was true for the street levelers.