Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Default How Many Al Bundy's Is Needed To Take Down Bruce Lee Steve Urkel?

...Yeah, I went to the loopy side of curiosity.

How many Als:

Will be needed to take down Urkel on Bruce Juice?

Takes place in the Neo vs Smith's lot in Matrix Reloaded.

...Let's go.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

not sure if al could hit steve as he is but his soak will make it hard for steve to put him down.

so lowballing.........................5 or 6.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    not sure if al could hit steve as he is but his soak will make it hard for steve to put him down.

so lowballing.........................5 or 6.
    Looking at both sides again...I can kinda see that as a reasonable number.

Incredible Member

If Steve tries to touch Al's daughter, it will only take one. One will be plenty.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    If Steve tries to touch Al's daughter, it will only take one. One will be plenty.
    Honestly, if Steve is trying to woo Kelly, then Al stands a good chance of being adopted by Steve as a father figure, which would mean that he stands a good chance of getting caught in Steve's clutziness and super science mishaps.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Honestly, if Steve is trying to woo Kelly, then Al stands a good chance of being adopted by Steve as a father figure, which would mean that he stands a good chance of getting caught in Steve's clutziness and super science mishaps.
    which really woouldn't be any worse compared to his normal life.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I'm not sure who's worse off in that situation, Steve or Al.

...probably Steve.

BANNED

You could probably get away with 4 Al's.

The guy knew how to kick some serious ass.

Al has insane damage soak, regularly fights people ( Nudie Bar.)

If his loved ones are wronged, he pummels away ( Actor who latter played Angel of. Iffy game found that out)

Also he got his loser family/neighbors to beat Satan’s team in football and other stuff.

Did I mention Al has insane damage soak, stamina ( has to keep Peg “happy” despite all **** thrown at him)

And for most part takes care of his foes with just one punch. He only keeps punching because he feels like venting rage.

on one hand, i'm iffy on al being able to land a hit on steve since in that form, he's never been hit.

on the other, steve.......has never been hit in that form. so his soak is in question. also, while steve has cleared out whole rooms of dudes, it takes it a bit to put them all down. while al can knock a dude out with one or two punches.

and of course, al's soak is legendary. let's not forget he took on a entire gang of thugs who repeatedly beat him, then he had to limp to a hotel room to be ravaged by peg. and this happened repeatedly. and he just kept coming back. and despite being that messed up, he gave one of his epic speeches and was still ready to brawl. and the gang just gave up.

May I just say how much I really appreciate all the analysis and discourse here? I feel the cases being stated are fair and reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    May I just say how much I really appreciate all the analysis and discourse here? I feel the cases being stated are fair and reasonable.
    it's a interesting debate. steve as bruce is faster and more skilled than al. but al is stronger with better soak.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    it's a interesting debate. steve as bruce is faster and more skilled than al. but al is stronger with better soak.
    Oh, I believe it's much more than that, if everyone's posts are taken into account.

What is the essence of each combatant? What drives them? What is the source of their true powers? Is it desire, or concern, or a sense of justice? What is the measure of a man in this case, and what becomes of their raison d'etre?

*raises right hand, holds index and middle fingers up to the tip of his thumb in the air for emphasis*

Truly, a contest of champions.

Just realized Bruce Juice Steve weakness.

: ! On head Metal Gear style.:

Steve has limits/endurance issues. Second and last time there were too many goons. Carl had to Bruce Juice to aid in fighting them off.

Giving this is how many ALS it takes to take one down. I would say 2 ALS. One to soak up hits, the other to end it in one Freakken punch.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Just realized Bruce Juice Steve weakness.

: ! On head Metal Gear style.:

Steve has limits/endurance issues. Second and last time there were too many goons. Carl had to Bruce Juice to aid in fighting them off.

Giving this is how many ALS it takes to take one down. I would say 2 ALS. One to soak up hits, the other to end it in one Freakken punch.
    i wouldn't say their were too many. just that two bruces were better than one.

edit: looking back at those fights, they average between 8-10 guys. i think steve fought between 7 to 8 dudes in the first one, 8-10 in the second one, and 9 in the third one (including JDF). so really the numbers didn't really matter.