Default Doctor Strange to fight Galactus?

The newest Doctor Strange run by Mark Waid and Jesus Saiz has been really good, one of the best current runs along with Amazing Spider-man and Thor
    But, the covers for Doctor Strange #12 and #13 reveal that Galactus will somehow come into play.

Cover._SX360_QL80_TTD_ (1).jpg Cover._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

I am very confused. Will Doctor Strange become the new herald of Galactus or will he fight him? It is very unclear. I wouldnt like if he became his new herald. I never really liked anyone in that role maybe they should create some new character. It also could be that Strange will fight Galactus because the description for issue #13 says this :

Galactus has been set loose on other dimensions! What effect will eating otherdimensional planets have on Galactus?
    It’s up to Doctor Stephen Strange to make sure these effects don’t destroy EVERYTHING!

To my mind it could be like Galactus eats Dormammu’s worlds, and Dormammu could be weakened. A weakened Dormammu means the Mindless Ones attack Earth. That sort of imbalance, I think.

I just read the synopsis for issue 14. Doc's ex, Clea, is returning. Wouldn't Galactus be the lesser threat here? Amirite?

When I saw Doc Strange put on the Galactus helmet, I thought he became Galactus?

and to think the good Doctor once helped save his life. talk about your ungrateful cosmos beings.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    and to think the good Doctor once helped save his life. talk about your ungrateful cosmos beings.
    I don't think Galactus acknowledged anyone other than Richards from that incident. In Infinity War, Galactus summoned Strange to help travel through dimensions, he wasn't exactly friendly about it.