Default What If Tony Stark Was the Sorcerer Supreme of the MCU?

MCU Tony Stark with his Bleeding Edge armour from Infinity War and all the powers of MCU Doctor Strange (no Time Stone).

Who's the most powerful character he could defeat?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I mean, he'd waste MCU Thanos for example. By being much less stupid than Strange was and just cutting off his hand. Or dropping him into the everlasting void.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I mean, he'd waste MCU Thanos for example. By being much less stupid than Strange was and just cutting off his hand. Or dropping him into the everlasting void.
    I don't think any BFR will work if the IG is still on. With it off, different story of course.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

He'd beat the Thanos that defeated the Hulk. He wouldn't beat Thanos that possesses all the infinity stones. And he'd also lose to Dormammu. For some reason, I think he'd also have problems with Kaecilius and Yellowjacket.

All these upgrades essentially make Tony a good Dr. Doom. Cool!

He'd pulverize baseline Thanos, no doubt. Maybe if you sported Thanos the Mind Stone, Sorcerer Supreme Stark would still emerge victoriously; however, if you give Thanos any one of the high-tier Infinity Stones (Power Stone, Reality Stone, Time Stone), or any combination that consist of more than one, you're looking at a stomp in the Mad Titan's favor.

If he fights smart, Dr. Ironstrange might be able to beat Thor w/ Stormbreaker. But that's iffy. Though Tony's upgraded suit likely has electricity absorption built in like one of his older models.

Outside of the MCU, Tony might be able to stop DCEU Doomsday. Mirror Dimension dump/Sling Ring mutilation makes for a lethal combo. Combine that with his Bleeding Edge suit, which can take hits from Thanos, ward off beams powered by the Power Stone, and shrug off a chunk of the moon landing on him, and you have a Tony Stark ready to save the day.

...Hopefully, MCU Mysterio will be this cool.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Part of me is hoping that MCU Mysterio will just be Chris Angel. Like, he's not even trying to commit crimes, it's just that Spider-Man wandered upon him and got the won't impression from all the mind freaking going on and ends up trying to theart him from performing his trucks, but somehow keeps failing much to the confusion of his onboard computer and the amusement of an observing Tony.

Kind of like the proposition for the next Riddler just being John Mulaney accidentally becoming a super villain due to social anxiety and peer pressure, and choosing a gimmick that had the most likelyhood of being thwarted because he doesn't really want to kill Batman.

Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 02-19-2019 at 09:17 PM.