• War Machine

6 4.84%
  • Other (please specify)

7 5.65%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Blade is my favorite.
    Forgot about him, definitely a favorite.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Mighty Member

Anarchist of X-Statix, or Mettle from Avengers Academy.

Followed by Black Panther and then Blade.

But I think if Blade had more stories and appearances my list may be different depending.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

currently: Dwayne Taylor/Night Thrasher

runner up: Nighthawk

dream pick: grown up Ant-Kid from the Old Man Logan Universe

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Luther Manning was white. He was from Detroit and I think he had a black wife ( I hope I'm not mixing this up with another character)?
    Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    The original Deathlok, Manning, was a white guy, your not the only one who thought that. The third one, Michael Collins, was African-American.
    Thanks for confirming my memories, folks.

Been a while since I reread my old issues of Astonishing Tales (which I originally bought off those spinner racks when they were originally published).

Storm

10 char
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Storm aka the Hadari Yao!

Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-21-2019 at 12:59 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    T'challa and Kasper Cole

Black Panther: Black and White/Ascension and The Crew were my first Black Panther books.

The cover for the B&W prelude issue looked dope and Kasper was Peter Parker if his life wasn't completely ridiculous and unbelievable.
    Same for me the Kasper Cole stuff was the first stuff I started reading when I got into Panther comics but my first exposures to the character was the animated series MTV did that made it on YouTube and EMH. Being an African king doesn't hurt either.

My first might of been Storm because of the X-Men cartoons. Died down extremely because of forums 😅

Falcon got a bigger place in my heart because of the MCU

BANNED

Storm always and FOREVER.

It was a real toss-up between Black Panther, Blade, and Monica Rambeau. I finally went with BP because of how great the Marvel Knights run was, but Monica and Blade are both among my favorite Marvel characters in general and I'm glad to see them being used. Hopefully it'll lead to both of them being regular fixtures in something going forward.

Went with Monica Rambeau.

It was a tough choice since The Black Panther was one of my first favorite superheroes ever. Jungle Action was a freakin' awesome comic to start reading with as an 8 year old.

Voted for Monica though since she has been a favorite since her first appearance. If I had my way, she would still be the only Captain Marvel and we'll all be getting ready for her cinematic debut instead of blondie's.

Honorable mention goes to Bill Foster, the one and only Black Goliath. Still dig his original blue and gold costume best.
    Batman - Daredevil

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Same for me the Kasper Cole stuff was the first stuff I started reading when I got into Panther comics but my first exposures to the character was the animated series MTV did that made it on YouTube and EMH. Being an African king doesn't hurt either.

My first might of been Storm because of the X-Men cartoons. Died down extremely because of forums ��

Falcon got a bigger place in my heart because of the MCU
    Kasper Cole was a very very underrated character. It's a shame more wasn't done with him.

Ultimate Member

Always Monica.

Also a fan of Bishop and Misty Knight, who got like, a single vote, between them.

Bill Foster as Giant Man

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Kasper Cole was a very very underrated character. It's a shame more wasn't done with him.
    He's still alive in the Marvel universe lol so no need for the past tense man. Definitely agree it's underwhelming the guy has so much spinoff potential or could pop up whenever T'Challa needs him in call or in the states.