Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 854
  1. #631
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,825

    Default

    Maybe they should just kill Tim off and let him become the Red Spectre?

    (Or, if you prefer alliteration, the Scarlet Spectre)

  2. #632
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,446

    Default

    No. Killing a Robin is boring.

    But I like Scarlet Spectre.

  3. #633
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    407

    Default

    I know it's never going to happen, but pushing Tim into the supernatural is a good fit for the character imo.

    Whether as the Red/Scarlet Spectre or some sort of magical character.

  4. #634
    Astonishing Member Dataweaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,921

    Default

    Tim dealing with the supernatural? Been done.

    And I don't want to Hal Jordan Spectre Tim.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

  5. #635
    Astonishing Member HandofPrometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,021

    Default

    When is his new identity being revealed?

  6. #636
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    Tim dealing with the supernatural? Been done.

    And I don't want to Hal Jordan Spectre Tim.
    Not really. Yeah he's had dealings with the supernatural, but no more than Bruce or any of the other family. I'd argue he would fit well as the occult expert of the family.

  7. #637
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    Not really. Yeah he's had dealings with the supernatural, but no more than Bruce or any of the other family. I'd argue he would fit well as the occult expert of the family.
    Agreed.

    Actually, of the guys I'd say he's the least likely to end up as the Family's occult expert: Dick has his Romany background and - at least pre-FP - a long history with Raven and while not as close to Zee as Bruce is, is considerably more open-minded about that kind of thing; Jason has his "come back from the dead thing" which could credibly have lead to an interest in the occult and Damian was raised by the League of Assassins who definately have mystical overtones.

  8. #638
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock Holmes View Post
    Actually, of the guys I'd say he's the least likely to end up as the Family's occult expert: Dick has his Romany background and - at least pre-FP - a long history with Raven and while not as close to Zee as Bruce is, is considerably more open-minded about that kind of thing; Jason has his "come back from the dead thing" which could credibly have lead to an interest in the occult and Damian was raised by the League of Assassins who definately have mystical overtones.
    Jason has even actual mystical training via the All-Caste (even if that's gets often ignored).

  9. #639
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,446

    Default

    Supernatural is Batwoman's thing in New 52

  10. #640
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,825

    Default


    from Heroes in Crisis

  11. #641
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

    from Heroes in Crisis
    I'm wondering about this. Will Red Robin be his new identity (again)? Or Tim never stop to be Red Robin?

    I think Tim never called himself Robin in Young Justice, right?

  12. #642
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I'm wondering about this. Will Red Robin be his new identity (again)? Or Tim never stop to be Red Robin?

    I think Tim never called himself Robin in Young Justice, right?
    Tim was called Robin in Young Justice.

  13. #643

    Default

    Since he's already been associated with red, call him Red X... and give him and Steph a book called Red X & Spoiler -- the forgotten Robins.

  14. #644
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    6

    Default

    i thought Tim drake was dead ? what did i miss ?

  15. #645
    Astonishing Member Dataweaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,921

    Default

    About a year and a half, I'd say.

    And he was never really dead. Mr.Oz faked his death and imprisoned him until he was able to escape.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •