Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    He should become the next Sandman.
    No way. Timmy Wimmy is Endless enough as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    No way. Timmy Wimmy is Endless enough as it is.
    I think that he was talking about the Golden Age guy, that one wasn't endless, still a weird suggestion thought, Tim never had much of a connection with the JSA.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I think that he was talking about the Golden Age guy, that one wasn't endless, still a weird suggestion thought, Tim never had much of a connection with the JSA.
    My second thought was the Sandman in Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Reddest Robin has a nice ring to it.
    I like it, make it so.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Chuck Dixon had the idea to make Tim the next Blue Beetle and have a team of Beetles. I think this would've been cool if Jaime wasn't around.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Tim would make a great Cockroach, and he could have his own League of Cockroaches to follow him around and do his bidding.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Tim would make a great Cockroach, and he could have his own League of Cockroaches to follow him around and do his bidding.
    I swear your hatred of Tim came out of nowhere a few months back and has been unrelenting ever since.

FWIW, the Rook is the only pitch I've really liked in here so far. It's distinct, it is related to an aspect of the character, and its not something convoluted or derivative.

Granted, I don't know how well Tim would stand on his own without the support of a quasi-Robin mantle to support him, and its still a slight leap from "smarts" to chess, so there's a little more explanation or pitch there needed.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

err nevermind

BANNED

Drake and Black/Condor are the ones i liked. Great potential for good costumes there too.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Much like adopting a kryptonian, stealing your graduation name from somebody else’s lore is a practically a Robin tradition. Dick stole from Clark and Jason stole from Joker so it’d only be right for Tim to do the same.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I swear your hatred of Tim came out of nowhere a few months back and has been unrelenting ever since.
    Nope. It's been there for a couple of decades, pestering me more than usual right now because MY three favorite "sons" aren't being treated well and DC's favorite "son" is getting handed a lot of gravy. Tim is a hemorrhoid in my comics habit.

Fantastic Member

Can we all agree that all four of the Robins have gotten the short stick the past few years?

I generally like Dick and Todd and really only dislike Damian as a character, but he's gotten the short stick as well.

I think its a result of making bruce younger. So the solution is simple.

killthebatman.jpg

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    Can we all agree that all four of the Robins have gotten the short stick the past few years?

I generally like Dick and Todd and really only dislike Damian as a character, but he's gotten the short stick as well.

I think its a result of making bruce younger. So the solution is simple.

killthebatman.jpg
    So Tim and Bruce should fight to the death over who gets to be Batman? That’s a bit extreme but I’m game.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    So Tim and Bruce should fight to the death over who gets to be Batman? That’s a bit extreme but I’m game.
    What? No!

Bane rips Bruce's head off, then the Robins (past and present) do a number on Bane until Jason puts the big brawler down for good. With Dick taking over the cowl until Damian is old (and big enough) and Tim becoming mini-Nightwing! Jason, without Bruce to flip from beating him, excluding him, etc, begins to feel more like part of the family, but still hangs with the Outlaws.