Default Master Chief vs. The X-men

616. Extended Canon applicable for Chief.

He gets Cortana and a standard loadout.

Who is the toughest X-men he could reasonably defeat 1v1?

Angel? Beast? Logan? (Insert your idea here)
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    616. Extended Canon applicable for Chief.

He gets Cortana and a standard loadout.

Who is the toughest X-men he could reasonably defeat 1v1?

Angel? Beast? Logan? (Insert your idea here)
    With Logan it is bone claw that loses, adamabtium I feel he waded through the Gun fire and shreds John.

Beast, doubt he is super fast, in a strength match though Hank could give him hell. ( Chief wins there due to guns.)

And of course there are mutants Chief has no reason to try to fight, long list.

( In case have not noticed, Halo is in my anti fandom material, the top of totem pole is Mortal Kombat.)

You dont like Halo?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

*thread quickly turns into Chou elaborating on why he dislikes Halo*

I'd wager John is fast enough to put Cyclops down before the latter has time to fire his optic blasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    *thread quickly turns into Chou elaborating on why he dislikes Halo*

I'd wager John is fast enough to put Cyclops down before the latter has time to fire his optic blasts.
    Oh, it's all good! People all like different stuff. I was just geniunely curious is all.

Yknow, I did think that about Cyclops. In a quickdraw situation, chief has an edge.
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Question: if you kill Cyclops as he is opening the visor (or shoot him in the visor), does his blast instantly stop, or does it keep going for at least a little while?

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Question: if you kill Cyclops as he is opening the visor (or shoot him in the visor), does his blast instantly stop, or does it keep going for at least a little while?
    I would imagine anything brain related would stop his optic blast. But blow his heart out? It probably continues for a little bit
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post

In Age if Apocalypse Wolverine stabbed Apoc possessing Cyclops.

In the eye.

Result? Massive blast out of the eye for last burst that took wolverines hand off. Blasted out the joints and scattered the adamantium bones with skin, so he lost a damn hand.

Never hit Scot in the eyes, unless you can tank the burst of that level.

Just sic Cable onto Master Chief and let them tire each other out with their cybernetic parts, oversized guns and macho grunting. Everyone else can go out for iced cream.

Oh, it's all good! People all like different stuff. I was just geniunely curious is all.
    For what it's worth, I'm genuinely curious too. Chou is an interesting guy!

My beef with Halo is truthfully not the series, it’s microsoft. The story should had ended at 3. Instead of new stuff with Cortana fading out and turning evil.

Combat was fine.

Also another issue is I found the enemies boring.

“ So evil alien religious guys with generic energy guns, and Zerg wannabes? Which are Tyranid wannabes, but their fat mushroom squid things. Gothca.”

Actually liking back it would not be in the gate section because I am remembered of the good now.

MK though is always on my shit list.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    My beef with Halo is truthfully not the series, it’s microsoft. The story should had ended at 3. Instead of new stuff with Cortana fading out and turning evil.

Combat was fine.

“ So evil alien religious guys with generic energy guns, and Zerg wannabes? Which are Tyranid wannabes, but their fat mushroom squid things. Gothca.”

Actually liking back it would not be in the gate section because I am remembered of the good now.

I agree wholeheartedly on the Microsoft gripes.
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member

Combat was fine.

no wonder Bungie canon is the only Halo's Official canon that my mega-crossover uses, other halo canon I use there was fanmade one

I agree wholeheartedly on the Microsoft gripes.
    me too
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

In Age if Apocalypse Wolverine stabbed Apoc possessing Cyclops.

In the eye.

Result? Massive blast out of the eye for last burst that took wolverines hand off. Blasted out the joints and scattered the adamantium bones with skin, so he lost a damn hand.

Never hit Scot in the eyes, unless you can tank the burst of that level.
    Eh, I don't know how long of a blast it took to do that to Wolverine, because when Cyclops blasted the wrist, Wolverine's adamantium claws were retracted at the time. While losing to Pierce (I think), his big surprise that turned the tables was that his claws were in his stumpy forearm the entire time, adamantium and all. So if his claws were unsheathed during Cyclops' blast, the claws might have regenerated (big might), but they wouldn't have adamantium, either.