Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I was going to say that no one would be so clumsy to add a "bury your gays" in the third issue after the controversy of 11 but being Rosenberg, perfectly possible.
    Oh God if that happens wow the storm of internet rage will be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    This issue was pretty by the book. Nothing of note to be honest though I love Cyclops and Logan running the show.
    Hate to agree with Larrocca but I don't think the coloring is a good fit for his pencils.
    Yeah, the coloring sucks but his pencils suck too...when you look at the art quality in this compared to the AoXM titles the difference is frickin' night and day...this is bad...it's not Major X/Liefeld bad (have you seen the Liefeld covers for that? Just horrific...) but only by a little

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    green girl
    Shes safe, as we all know plot device characters are gods untill the plot ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Shes safe, as we all know plot device characters are gods untill the plot ends.
    how do you know she wont serve her purpose by next issue?

So I guess Magik is just cool with Karma now even though Shan forced her to execute Tran so they could merge. And she exposed them to Warlock'd Dani, getting them all infected.

And it turned out it was Tran who was responsible for giving them to the ONE and he's apparently had some influence over her for who knows how long?

Not even a hint of any of that ****? Shan and Dani didn't do anything this whole issue, instead it was an entire decompressed issue dedicated to this prison break. But Magik and Havok still managed to get a few moments

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Ok we have a two weeks let's play who dies next. I'm guessing rictor and shaterstar.
    Ric should be in AoX and Star is in x-Force so hopefully they’re ineligible.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    So I guess Magik is just cool with Karma now even though Shan forced her to execute Tran so they could merge. And she exposed them to Warlock'd Dani, getting them all infected.

And it turned out it was Tran who was responsible for giving them to the ONE and he's apparently had some influence over her for who knows how long?

Not even a hint of any of that ****? Shan and Dani didn't do anything this whole issue, instead it was an entire decompressed issue dedicated to this prison break. But Magik and Havok still managed to get a few moments
    You really think they are going to go at it whilst leaving the prison? That’s just unrealistic.
    Magik has a job to do, she knows that Cylops & Wolverine has a mission and she adapted. She isn’t unprofessional to get into it there and then after being cooped up for all that time, knowing what’s at stake.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post

There were pressing matters than to go off on Karma. They've been locked up for months and I dont think it would have been appropriate to address or get into any of that in the middle of a prison break

I think it’s so funny that Guido’s death is getting overshadowing by May solicits.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I think it’s so funny that Guido’s death is getting overshadowing by May solicits.
    I'd guess that's in part because folks aren't all that convinced he's really most sincerely dead...

What's Death? Some kinda food? Sounds temporary.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I'd guess that's in part because folks aren't all that convinced he's really most sincerely dead...
    Yeah, didn’t some of Selene’s army use the TO virus to bring people back from the dead?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Bruh. This book felt short. It was alright though. 7/10.

Just as planned.
    "Cable was right!"

This art was so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Cyclops and Wolverine kicking ass is always enjoyable. Mutants being kidnapped, experimented on and used as weapons is a recurring plot in X-men comics at this point so nothing was particularly unexpected. They even killed off a Maddrox dupe which is to be expected.
    Yeah, I really liked this a lot. It had an X-Tinction Agenda vibe mixed in with elements of the Wolverine & the X-men cartoon, which was quite dark. I’m digging it.