Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default May 2019 solicitations

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Nice, I found so weird that Star Wars has an issue 108, of course, it's continuing from it's previous run at Marvel in the 80s but I don't really like it, I knew that Dark Horse Stories are totally forgotten since Marvel/Disney's deal on 2015.

The Vision appears on the cover of Champions, and I think he looks different. He may have a biological body now.

Avengers #19
    Guardians of the Galaxy #5
    Savage Avengers #1
    War of the Realms #3-4

May is going to be an expensive month.

That Carnage Variant for Venom.... I need it....

So for me that Month:
    Uncanny X-Men
    Daredevil
    Wolverine: Infinity Watch
    Savage Avengers

War of the Realms #3 and 4
    War of the Realms War Scrolls #2
    Avengers #19
    Fantastic Four #10
    War of the Realms: The Punisher #2
    War of the Realms: Journey Into Mystery
    Venom #14 (Gotta be the Carnage Cover)
    War of the Realms: Uncanny X-Men
    War of the Realms: Strike Force: Dark Elf Realm
    War of the Realms: Strike Force: War Avengers
    War of the Realms: Strike Force: Land of Giants
    WAR OF THE REALMS: SPIDER-MAN & THE LEAGUE OF REALMS #1 & #2
    Iron Man
    Champions #5 (for Cyclops)
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

that picture of Hela looks GODLY asf!!!

Punisher #11
    Captain America #11
    Daredevil #5 and 6

War of the Realms: War Avengers #1 sounds pretty sweet. Winter Soldier and Deadpool? Cool beans.

Fingers crossed this is the finale of Young's Deadpool and we can get back to good stories.
    Last edited by cc008; 02-20-2019 at 11:53 AM.

Hell yeah 2 Wasps that month. One of them seems like a Janet heavy issue too yeah. (omg did you guys read wasp 5, it was a masterpiece)

What I am getting:

Savage Avengers 1
    War of the Realms 3, 4
    War of the Reams Strikeforce: The War Avengers 1 (Black Widow, Captain Marvel, and Sif together! Wow!!)
    Avengers 19
    Star Wars 108
    Guardians of the Galaxy 5
    Thanos 2
    Black Widow 5
    Domino: Hotshots 3
    Star Wars 65, 66

Three titles for Black Widow!

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Vision appears on the cover of Champions, and I think he looks different. He may have a biological body now.
    That's a Marvel Battle Lines variant promoting a game, showing him in his original costume.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

I can't found West Coast Avengers, already cancelled?

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

The continued publication of RUNAWAYS keeps me happily buying a Marvel book each month.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Thoughts:

- Savage Avengers really doesn't sound like an Avengers book to be honest. Sounds more like a Conan book...

- So I guess we're in the "heroes lose to villains, have to rise up and retake control" part of the War of Realms story, which I guess explains why they took Thor out (beyond, y'know, Thor's issues this whole era of comics). Hopefully the big turnaround involves a major comeback by Thor.

- "Plus: the first meeting of Moon Girl and Thor!" Kind of surprised they didn't do this when Jane was still Thor.

- Adult Cyke interacting with the Champions with Tyke's memories should be...interesting. And I hope someone makes fun of him being stuck in his 90's duds.

- Gail Simone writing Iron Man should be really fun.

- Why would Hela want to revive Thanos? Unless he would just be revived as a mindless zombie who would just do what she told it to do.

- "She's about to show Nuclear Man why they call her "Earth's Mightiest Hero'!" Has Carol ever been called that outside press material for her movie?

- Kinda surprised we hadn't gotten any kind of origin for the Black Order by this point.

- "Miles Morales has gone missing! Who better to search for him than someone he's never actually gotten along that well with?" Um...since when did Miles and Riri not get along ?

- "But this is a Black Panther you've never seen before" If only because now Shuri is written like a completely different character from when she was last Black Panther.

- I'm looking forward to seeing Waid write Clea, but "ex-wife?" I thought Strange didn't actually go through with getting rid of whatever magical marriage they had.

- "Kamala will embark on her first big space adventure!" Outside Avengers books.

- Kinda surprised it's taken this long to capitalize on Nadia and Bucky's connection. Shame Gurihiru is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- Why would Hela want to revive Thanos? Unless he would just be revived as a mindless zombie who would just do what she told it to do.

- "Miles Morales has gone missing! Who better to search for him than someone he's never actually gotten along that well with?" Um...since when did Miles and Riri not get along ?

- Kinda surprised it's taken this long to capitalize on Nadia and Bucky's connection. Shame Gurihiru is gone.
    Hela and Thanos were bangin' until last year when he dumped her to collect rocks and died.

Riri and Miles don't really have much a dynamic yet and she's the angst-machine of the kids, so she doesn't get along that well with anyone.

Gurihiru's back for #8-10.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate