Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Really late to his, buuuuut... yeah. Dropping a lot of stuff because I'm broke af.

Definitely:
    VENOM #14 - Ugh, still Bunn-written? C'mon! Getting this for completion's sake, but Cates better be back soon.
    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #5
    DAREDEVIL #5
    X-FORCE #7 - Most recent issue was kinda meh and the art is starting to grate on me.
    X-FORCE #8

DEAD MAN LOGAN VOL. 1 TPB - Ugh, really? Two trades? Well, there aren't hardcovers for OML, so screw it. Don't expect a complete collection either, probably more likely to see omnibi for OML.
    WINTER SOLDIER: SECOND CHANCES TPB - I've been enjoying this despite how predictable it's been for the most part.
    UNCANNY X-MEN: CYCLOPS AND WOLVERINE TPB
    NEW X-MEN: THE QUEST FOR MAGIK — THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB - Oh... guess this is where the rest of New X-Men went. Also, dammit... probably need to get rid of that overpriced X-Infernus OHC I have that Marvel made for... some reason.

Maybe:
    SAVAGE AVENGERS #1 - The cast is okay... but also not. I hope Duggan doesn't mess with Cates' Venom stuff, but
    WAR OF THE REALMS: UNCANNY X-MEN #2 (OF 3) - Might drop UXM tbh.
    SPIDER-MAN: LIFE STORY #3 (OF 6) - I like this cover just for how it references Kraven's Last Hunt and Symbiote Spider-Man so... I guess effortlessly
    MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS #5 - If it's Cates writing the Venom story.
    UNCANNY X-MEN #17 & #18

INFINITY WARS BY GERRY DUGGAN: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION HC
    SPIDER-MAN NOIR: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB
    X-FORCE VOL. 1: SINS OF THE PAST TPB
    STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA VOL. 5 TPB
    SPIDER-MAN LOVES MARY JANE: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 1 GN-TPB
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Random thoughts:

So much War of the Realms stuff, and I care so little...

I like that someone remembered that the new Giant-Man exists.

I'm mildly interested in Cyclops reuniting with the Champions... even if that cover is... Liefeld-y. Seriously, Kam's one foot looks okay, so... yeah. I could've sworn Kim Jacinto wasn't like this before.

That Amazing Spider-Man #21 variant looks pretty great. Good to see a well-drawn variant that uses Felicia's original outfit again.

Okay... the relaunched Marvel Star Wars title freaked me out for a bit there.

Wait... Karolina and Nico are a thing now? Not sure how much I like that... kinda just liked them as friends.

Please have Jean not freak out at Scott after Age of X-Man. Just... please.

Dammit... the heat claws are staying?! I thought Death of Wolverine had Wolverine basically shelve them!
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    IDW Marvel Action solicits:
    https://www.newsarama.com/44042-idw-...citations.html

Marvel Action: Avengers #6
    Matt Manning (w) - Jon Sommariva (a) - Jon Sommariva (c)
    Count Nefaria’s otherworldly assault reaches its fever pitch as the Avengers struggle to reunite and save Dr. Strange!
    *Retailers: See your order form for incentive information.
    FC - 32 pages - $3.99
    Retailer incentives: Order 10 copies and get one free variant cover by Tony Fleecs!
    Bullet points:
    Can Earth’s mightiest heroes overcome impossible odds?
    Don’t miss the exciting conclusion to this otherworldly storyline!

Marvel Action Classics: Spider-Man Two-In-One
    Marc Sumerak, Peter David (w) - David Nakayama, Mike Norton (a) - Patrick Scherberger (c)
    Two classic Spider-Man tales, pulled from the legendary Vault of Heroes! First—a chance encounter with the Enchantress pits Spidey against Thor—with the whole of Asgard right behind! Then, when Flash Thompson gets a bite from a werewolf, Spidey seeks the aid of the sorcerer supreme—Doctor Strange!
    FC - 48 pages - $4.99

Marvel Action: Black Panther #5
    Vita Ayala (w) - Arianna Florean (a & c)
    When one of the Black Panther’s advisers suffers an injury during an attack, the adviser requests the aid of a traditional healer over modern medicine. Shuri scoffs at the idea, but soon a curse forces her on an epic quest, but nothing is as it seems. All-new action in the Mighty Marvel Manner!
    *Retailers: See your order form for incentive information.
    FC - 32 pages - $3.99
    Retailer incentives: Order 10 copies and get one free variant cover by Ashley A. Woods!
    Bullet points:
    - A new arc continues with rising star Vita Ayala on board as writer!

Marvel Action: Black Panther: Stormy Weather (Book One)
    Kyle Baker (w) - Juan Samu (a & c)
    A marvelous new era begins here! Readers of all ages can get lost in the technologically advanced African nation of Wakanda. Follow the all-new adventures of its monarch, the Black Panther! King T'Challa is responsible for defending his people–and the world–from any threats and he gets plenty of help, and sass, from his genius sister Shuri. Collects issues #1–3.
    TPB - FC - $9.99 - 80 pages - 6” x 9” - ISBN: 978-1-68405-517-3
    Bullet points:
    Advance solicited for July release!
    From the mind of multiple Eisner Award and Harvey Award winner Kyle Baker!
    Oh wow, I didn't know Black Panther was about Shuri. Glad they cleared that up