Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    When the truth is revealed to all, and the lies are laid bare, the war to restore reality WILL... BE... EPIC!
    Also makes me wonder if the AoX characters will then wonder what is happening to their friends and family and such back in the 616 verse, and the time difference, like to those in the AoX verse they'll have been gone say for a couple of months but for the 616 group it'll be more like almost a year or something or something along those lines...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    Could be that or more likely one of the X-Men gets killed in the fight give how the solicit for issue 16 reads.
    We know Cyclops and Wolverine are safe. Multiple Man and Banshee kinda just got back. Magik and Havok are Rosenberg's fav X-Men. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he kills off Hope, Rahne, Jono or Xi'an. At this rate we're losing numbers fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post
    Emma in Hellfire fash? *Fans self, dies of giddiness*
    All I know is that I need a Hellfire book and I need Leah Williams on writing duties.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Also makes me wonder if the AoX characters will then wonder what is happening to their friends and family and such back in the 616 verse, and the time difference, like to those in the AoX verse they'll have been gone say for a couple of months but for the 616 group it'll be more like almost a year or something or something along those lines...
    If their memories return then they'll naturally be missing their loved ones in the adjacent 616 reality. I believe in 616 it's been a couple months, but with the memory implants in AoXM it might as well have been years

Also, small nitpick, but I've been abbreviating as AoXM, as there was literally an Age of X (AoX) event under Mike Carey a few years back

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    We know Cyclops and Wolverine are safe. Multiple Man and Banshee kinda just got back. Magik and Havok are Rosenberg's fav X-Men. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he kills off Hope, Rahne, Jono or Xi'an. ...
    Would he really kill a professed fave, tho?

'Cause if not, my $ is on Nope or Rahne, with a 70/30 split in favor of the former. Won't break my 💚 if it is, I'm not sorry to say... either way,

But ya never know, maybe those words will come back to haunt him.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 02-22-2019 at 05:30 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Yep.

He needs to hurt somebody. It's been too long. I know this'll be short-lived though. He'll be jobber Creed within no time unfortunately.
    Yep, like when he gutted Psylocke back in the day. Gory ruthlessness works well for him, makes him seem like a more serious threat. Like how he duped poor, naive Boom-Boom in the process, too. Whatta dumbass she was, to be suckered in like that, by such a cringey creep.

BANNED

take out Colossus and that'd be a pretty good line-up honestly

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I think the eXperience itself will more play into any character changes/tweaks we see, as opposed to the time it took to have them. Jumps of a year or so, won't be necessary in this case, I'm guessin'. Now it may seem like that, to those involved, but in the normal world it'll only be a mere fraction of what it felt like. That's the way it was in Disassembled, when Nate pulled the NeXtGen cast into his mentally created AoA reality.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Yep, like when he gutted Psylocke back in the day. Gory ruthlessness works well for him, makes him seem like a more serious threat. Like how he duped poor, naive Boom-Boom in the process, too. Whatta dumbass she was, to be suckered in like that, by such a cringey creep.
    Ahh, good days. Very fond memories of badass Creed. Lets not forget he also broke Xavier, and had Rogue on the verge of tears with some of his words. But that Creed is long dead, and not coming back.

This is the one we get now.

Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-22-2019 at 06:16 AM.

I suppose haters will like this. For good reason. But I can't imagine why any fans were excited and in a hurry to go back to this. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    That's a good one. lol And a biggie.

Similar with Austen. Who had Sabretooth prostitute a homeless Mystique who didn't know other mutants existed until she met Creed, who told her he was going to Canada to join a mutant resistance
    Whaaaaaat? What issue was this?

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Whaaaaaat? What issue was this?
    It's pretty much non-canon since Austen admitted he didn't know their history had already been told before after receiving tons of fan letters about what a retcon he just pulled. But it's in X-Men Unlimited #40. I am thinking it takes place shortly after she ditched baby Nightcrawler and was chased away by the mob.

She runs into Creed in the woods and asks for food, which he gives her, but then tells her that since he bought her dinner, she owes him. They have sex, which she claims to have slept through most of, then afterwards he invites her to come to Canada with him since she didn't have anything in Germany. The next day she learns he's a mutant, and admits she didn't know other people with powers existed. HA!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post

I suppose haters will like this. For good reason. But I can't imagine why any fans were excited and in a hurry to go back to this. lol
    I'm not one of 'em, no fan of any character jobbin'. And Lorna must have a short memory, 'cause she's bein' really cocky there, and forgetting he put a pretty good hurtin' on her back in their ol' X-Factor days together (as they were winding down, I think). But Creed seems to have some sort of fascination with her, sayin' things like how good she smells & stuff like that, lol. Must be somewhat of a boss's daughter syndrome, I figure, and the whole temptation of forbidden fruit thing.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 02-22-2019 at 07:34 AM.

I'm not one of 'em, no fan of any character jobbin'. And Lorna must have a short memory, 'cause she's bein' really cocky there, and forgetting he put a pretty good hurtin' on her back in their ol' X-Factor days together (as they were winding down, I think). But Creed seems to have some sort of fascination with her, sayin' things like how good she smells & stuff, lol. Must be somewhat of a boss's daughter syndrome, I figure, and the whole temptation of forbidden fruit thing.
    Wolverine is being really cocky there considering Creed had been kicking his ass for over 20 years before he randomly started winning.

Far as Lorna, Creed is just like that. He had a tendency to hit on women he mocked.

* He hit on Mystique in X-Factor, though it still didn't stop him from almost killing her twice in that run.
    * He hit on Jean Grey from time to time, like telling her he loves it when she says his name. Not to mention Jean Grey was the hero he said he'd like to screw during a poker game.
    * He forced a kiss on Psylocke, then later calls her his kind of woman during a sparring match.
    * He makes comments about Shard being adorable when he was closing in to kill her.

That just used to be a part of his character. lol He was hitting on Mystique & Polaris in X-Factor. It just depending on whichever one he was around.

I liked when Sabretooth was scary and used to whip Logan’s ass honestly. Bring that version back.

I also thought Cyber was cool for the same reason. I’d love to see the Reavers create a new Cyber to roll with them and Lady Deathstrike. That’d be a badass villain team right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I liked when Sabretooth was scary and used to whip Logan’s ass honestly. Bring that version back.
    Ironically enough we only really saw him wiping Logan ass twice, in Classic X-Men #10 (when Creed seemed to come out nowhere) and Wolverine #10 when Logan didn't his claws (wich made the bone claws retcon even weirder). Still Claremont is to blame in hindsigth, the Victor conceptualized never really came to be. Wicht is sad, seeing his plans for Logan's parents, it could actually had been interesting.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Mystique leading Kurt anywhere near his loins is disturbing
    How can anyone lead anyone to their loins when their attached? I was actually confused reading the blurb at first.

Not literally...