Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    How can anyone lead anyone to their loins when their attached? I was actually confused reading the blurb at first.

Not literally...
    Veeeeery Gently

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    Could be that or more likely one of the X-Men gets killed in the fight give how the solicit for issue 16 reads.
    That's sort of the entire point. The likely/simple/easy route would be to have one of Rosenberg's crew get offed. But the #15/16 solicits insists on a former X-Man leading the MLF for whatever reason. Imagine a former/ignored X-Man having a "Oh noes! Nothing works, not the X-Men, not the Avengers, nooottthhiiinnnggg woooorks!!!" psychotic break and the UXM crew wouldn't have a choice but to put him/her down. It wouldn't be heroic, it'd just be this huge bummer, really.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    That's sort of the entire point. The likely/simple/easy route would be to have one of Rosenberg's crew get offed. But the #15/16 solicits insists on a former X-Man leading the MLF for whatever reason. Imagine a former/ignored X-Man having a "Oh noes! Nothing works, not the X-Men, not the Avengers, nooottthhiiinnnggg woooorks!!!" psychotic break and the UXM crew wouldn't have a choice but to put him/her down. It wouldn't be heroic, it'd just be this huge bummer, really.
    Didn't Scott literally say all that during Bendis Xmen?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Didn't Scott literally say all that during Bendis Xmen?
    A significantly less "shooting people who don't agree with me on sight" version, obviously, but you just know MLF-man will start whining about Tyke 2.0 being a shadow of his former allegedly evil self.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    ... Far as Lorna, Creed is just like that. He had a tendency to hit on women he mocked. ...

That just used to be a part of his character. lol He was hitting on Mystique & Polaris in X-Factor. It just depending on whichever one he was around.
    I was thinking more recently, of this:

... just noted that the first two, are the boss's eX-lover, and his daughter. Maybe for Sabes, it's really... all about Mags.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    I was thinking more recently, of this:

... just noted that the first two, are the boss's eX-lover, and his daughter. Maybe for Sabes, it's really... all about Mags.
    Magneto is still a step above Mystique.

Awww. Buncanny. Such fond memories. Darn, I Miss this run. Where Creed & Monet were both written well. Though Monet's been fine for the most part. Her low point was mainly PAD's X-Factor, imo. Followed by Weapon X.

CB wherever you are,PLEASE get Creed & Monet back!