Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    guy and ice should have a kid who constantly is on the verge of losing it as his Norse heritage fights his volatile guy genes.
    another interesting child would be one that would have sprang from the union of lobo and empress if they had stayed together in the future. imagine a child of lobo possessing a piece of the anti life equation which was rumoured to be the source of her power.
    then there would be bat-cat the child of selina and Bruce.
    bat-beetle the child of blue beetle and Barbara. lol
    Earth 2/Golden Age Bruce and Selina had a kid. A daughter by the name of Helena Wayne, the original Huntress.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I dug Eldoris Curry, daughter of Aquaman and Mera.

I'd like to see her pop back up, minus the dark future.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    this i would love to see...

Oh yeah, I can't believe I forgot Carol Ferris and Hal Jordan.

Arthur Curry Jr, son of Aquaman and Mera. This version of the character would not die as an infant.

Brainiac 6, Son of Supergirl and Brainiac 5.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    this i would love to see...

Does Hal know the baby is Kyle’s

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    Pamela Isley and Kyle Rayner

Daughter - Lives on the moon as she loves the sight of the earth so much, has terraformed an eden and offbeat building complex, as a hub for spacefarers
    Out of all the possible children here this one is the most weirdest and LEAST likely to ever happen. Now a child between Pamela Isley and Bruce Wayne is another story.

I want to see Scott and Barda’s kids brought into regular continuity. Jacob Free could grow up to be King of the New Gods, since he’s named after Jack Kirby.

Incredible Member SilverWarriorWolf's Avatar

I’d be interested in any Nightwing kid. Personally, I’m a Dick/Barbara shipper, so maybe have boy who’s got his mom’s tech smarts and his dad’s gymnastics skills. On the other hand, I also like Mar’i Greyson, even if I’m not a Dick/Kori shipper.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarriorWolf View Post
    I’d be interested in any Nightwing kid. Personally, I’m a Dick/Barbara shipper, so maybe have boy who’s got his mom’s tech smarts and his dad’s gymnastics skills. On the other hand, I also like Mar’i Greyson, even if I’m not a Dick/Kori shipper.
    To be honest im really suprised Mar'i Grayson isnt a thing in main DC continuity.

Shes a fairly popular character for the amount of pages she's got. Her existence could lead to a lot of interesting relationships (Dick, Kori, Babs, Bruce, Damian, Donna, Alfred.... the rest of the batfamily and titans characters etc)

I'd maybe introduce her around Damian's age - could be explained with a massive retcon or time fuckery or just being born and dick and kori forgot. Who cares how! could be fun though

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    To be honest im really suprised Mar'i Grayson isnt a thing in main DC continuity.

Shes a fairly popular character for the amount of pages she's got. Her existence could lead to a lot of interesting relationships (Dick, Kori, Babs, Bruce, Damian, Donna, Alfred.... the rest of the batfamily and titans characters etc)

I'd maybe introduce her around Damian's age - could be explained with a massive retcon or time fuckery or just being born and dick and kori forgot. Who cares how! could be fun though
    Honestly, those sorts of things happen a lot in comic books. Just look at Damian’s intro.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarriorWolf View Post
    I’d be interested in any Nightwing kid. Personally, I’m a Dick/Barbara shipper, so maybe have boy who’s got his mom’s tech smarts and his dad’s gymnastics skills
    I was just going to post this idea lol:
    Knightwing aka Cornelius "Corey" Gordon-Grayson - I'm thinking he could probably wear a prototype of the batman beyond suit.

Green Jay aka Ethan Queen - The son of Green Arrow and Black Canary

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I was just going to post this idea lol:
    Knightwing aka Cornelius "Corey" Gordon-Grayson - I'm thinking he could probably wear a prototype of the batman beyond suit.
    Great minds think alike, I guess. Nice details, by the way.

Green Jay aka Ethan Queen - The son of Green Arrow and Black Canary
    Another great coupling idea.

I would love to see the child of Vixen and Bronze Tiger. Black Manta and Cheetah would be a interesting match-up, i wonder what the kid would be like? trained to be as ruthless and tenacious as black manta with some inherited powers from Cheetah, would be dope as ****. Just gotta resist the urge to call them Black Panther; water leopard? iunno, he/she would be cool tho.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 03-24-2019 at 10:08 AM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    Arthur Curry Jr, son of Aquaman and Mera. This version of the character would not die as an infant.

Brainiac 6, Son of Supergirl and Brainiac 5.
    the idea that the character dies/killed as an infant is one of the lowest points reached in comics. Sheer nonsense.

On top of Mar'i Grayson.

Id like to see Wonderwoman and Steve Trevor have a daughter to be a new wondergirl. Id also age her up to be Damians age and we could have a new jnr trinity!

I also think we will eventually see helena wayne being born in current continuty, i feel like its a story which will inevitably happen.