Super Moderator

Default "Batman V Superman" Most Talked-About Film of Comic-Con

Wonder Woman was the most talked-about superhero of Comic-Con International, with 149K Twitter mentions following the debut of Gal Gadot in costume.

Full article here.

BANNED

Aside from Ant-Man I don't think Marvel had a lot of brand new things to talk about. Just continuations of already successful franchises.

Talking about garbage doesn't make it smell any better.

BANNED

This shouldn't be surprising. The first Batman and Superman movie would have been a bigger deal than any other superhero movie at any other time ever.

BANNED

Yeah, there wasn't much this year.

BANNED

I want Superman to win.

It was the most interesting thing and frankly its the most anticipated film.

Deep down we don't really care about Antman. Most don't know what to expect from Guardians of the Galaxy. Looks like a comedy to me. Marvels promoting it really well but people aren't going crazy for it.

Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman (her long overdue theatrical debut!) in a film together that's big news.We got to see costumes and a clip.

Avengers 2 while also highly anticipated is a sequel. We saw Avengers 1. Most of the cast is returning. We know what to expect. They added two cast members no one really cares about and James Spader doing some voice acting. So outside of James Spader there isn't anything too new for Avengers fans to get pumped for. We got a poster showing us some stuff we already expected to see.
    The J-man