Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I love both and I hate where they were both left. Morrigan and stuck in Heaven/not dead. ugh. The creators that loved them also hurt them a LOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Hephoenix View Post
    Exactly, as Morrigan she does´t belong in the X-men world. She could fit in War of Realms.
    There are a couple of other gods/demi-gods on the X-men, she wouldn't be too out of place.

Storm
    Dani is sometimes a Valkyrie
    Magik is a Hell Lord

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    Considering their connections in the past, it could make for an interesting/awkward/tense meeting between Amanda Sefton (who needs a good code name) and Magik.

After all, as Daytripper, Amanda convinced Kitty to give up the Soulsword, turned it over to her mother, and then took over as the ruler of Limbo in the real Magik's absence.

I'm not saying I want to see them as enemies, but things could be awkward.
    Good call! I liked Amanda as Magik

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    There are a couple of other gods/demi-gods on the X-men, she wouldn't be too out of place.

Storm
    Dani is sometimes a Valkyrie
    Magik is a Hell Lord
    The could make X-Godess tittle, hehehe

Ultimate Member

But see for those three most of the time they don't even bother to reference or admit it...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    But see for those three most of the time they don't even bother to reference or admit it...
    Storm is constantly called a Goddess, it was a big part of her role in Coates' Black Panther, it was (poorly) used again in Guggenheim's X-Men Gold

Dani's Valkyrie status is off and on, before Dead Souls it usually came up when she had her few random appearances. And it's coming up again in War of the Realms

Magik is constantly dragging X-folks back to Limbo because she kinda sucks as a ruler

Storm is constantly called a Goddess, it was a big part of her role in Coates' Black Panther, it was (poorly) used again in Guggenheim's X-Men Gold

Dani's Valkyrie status is off and on, before Dead Souls it usually came up when she had her few random appearances. And it's coming up again in War of the Realms

Magik is constantly dragging X-folks back to Limbo because she kinda sucks as a ruler
    What is even the current status on the whole thing of Magik having pulled Limbo into herself anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    What is even the current status on the whole thing of Magik having pulled Limbo into herself anyway?
    I don´t Know. Magik stories is hard to undestand, Never undestood how she came back from the dead, in New mutants they gave an explnation so hard to undestand.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

I love both of them, and I would love to have them back. Not romantically involved with (X)Men, if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Sounds like a good opportunity for a future arc where Nightcrawler searches for ways to bring her back
    Hope so!!!!
    Perhaps leading to him getting his soul back as well.
    I totally buy this

The whole Morrigan thing really just seemed to exist to write her out of the book and serve as a Deus ex Machina fix for Madrox at the end of the series.
    Yes. This doesn't prevent, though, her new status development, I think.

Seems to have been reversed. She worked with some other sorcerers to move the Institute to Limbo and opened it up the mutant refugees during the Terrigen crisis in Extraordinary

Of course no one has mentioned the little girl trapped inside her sword since Extraordinary ended

Seems to have been reversed. She worked with some other sorcerers to move the Institute to Limbo and opened it up the mutant refugees during the Terrigen crisis in Extraordinary

Of course no one has mentioned the little girl trapped inside her sword since Extraordinary ended
    That bit with the little girl was reversed at the end of Extraordinary where Magik did some kind of spell that removed her from the sword but as a disembodied spirit. She hasn’t been seen or mentioned since.

Amazing Member

Good call! I liked Amanda as Magik
    Or just good drama ��

Amazing Member

if they bring Amanda back that would be good for her to go Mentor pixie in a magical way(since illyana can't) plus the drama with her stealing the soul-sword with magik and kitty and the one true love with Nightcrawler just all-around good melodrama to me

Quote Originally Posted by Shankarma1 View Post
    if they bring Amanda back that would be good for her to go Mentor pixie in a magical way(since illyana can't) plus the drama with her stealing the soul-sword with magik and kitty and the one true love with Nightcrawler just all-around good melodrama to me
    I like the way you think!

Claremont May bring Amanda back in an issue of Marvel Comics Presents....that’s the only 1 I care for out of the 2.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions