Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I want siryn and amanda sefton back!!!!

I'm so tired of having my favs in limbo. Luckly the brought Jean. But i Want them back (and Husk barely makes cameos)

Yeah, I miss Amanda too. I love the mystic side of Kurt's absolutely absurd family drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Yeah, I miss Amanda too. I love the mystic side of Kurt's absolutely absurd family drama.
    Yeah, but she is stuck between life and dead. Hate it!

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hephoenix View Post

Sounds like a good opportunity for a future arc where Nightcrawler searches for ways to bring her back
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Sounds like a good opportunity for a future arc where Nightcrawler searches for ways to bring her back
    Hope so!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Perhaps leading to him getting his soul back as well.

Ultimate Member

Well Siryn could show up in X-Force given its roster...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Perhaps leading to him getting his soul back as well.
    I was thinking the same. Kurt must hace a soul since he is the soul of the X-men-

Well Siryn could show up in X-Force given its roster...
    First she has to get of the Morrigan Stuff

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hephoenix View Post

The funny thing is that if Claremont was told they were no longer an item when they were still alive like he asked on his Facebook then Amanda may have still been alive somewhere else... which is strange as CC should know that they weren't together since he broke them up initially, later turned him into a priest and wrote the romantic tension with Ororo, Rachel and Betsy in his Reload run with no Amanda in sight as she was off ruling Limbo which he also wrote in Black Sun - her introduction as Magik. He also had him married to Kymri in The End.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    The funny thing is that if Claremont was told they were no longer an item when they were still alive like he asked on his Facebook then Amanda may have still been alive somewhere else... which is strange as CC should know that they weren't together since he broke them up initially, later turned him into a priest and wrote the romantic tension with Ororo, Rachel and Betsy in his Reload run with no Amanda in sight as she was off ruling Limbo which he also wrote in Black Sun - her introduction as Magik. He also had him married to Kymri in The End.
    Yeah, they hadn't been an item since the brief reunion towards the end of Excalibur where "Amanda" was actually Margali in Amanda's body most of the time, and when she wasn't, she and Kurt weren't really getting along.

So Claremont did ask, and no one told him or something? And you're right, they've essentially been broken up since Uncanny X-Men 204, that Claremont wrote.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
    So Claremont did ask, and no one told him or something? And you're right, they've essentially been broken up since Uncanny X-Men 204, that Claremont wrote.
    Yep. I remember seeing it just after the first issue of CC's NC book was released. Which I thought was weird. That should be something an editor can tell you and a pretty easy something as Kurt being single at the time was pretty common knowledge and he has been for so long.