Default Batman crippled by Lex Luthor in JL. How does that fit into Bat Titles?

If Batman was crippled by Lex in the JL books, how does that play into Batman's titles? So far I don't believe there's been any mention of it in Detective or Batman, correct?
    Just curious how the timeline fits into other Bat books.

Very likely won’t be addressed. A unified continuity that directly links every story has always been a Dream. Elite characters can do pretty much anything which is why the JLA can be God’s in for a while in their title while they are depowered etc. in their own title.

Will he maybe just get better real quick soon?

Mighty Member

So along with all his othr crimes, Luthor's a copycat!

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    So along with all his othr crimes, Luthor's a copycat!
    Maybe Bane should steal forty cakes? That's as many as four tens, and that's terrible.

Does Diana have her Purple Ray in the Rebirth U?
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

BANNED

They should totally ignore JLA in Batman because i want it that way... OBEY ME DC. lol

BANNED

I think it'd be fun to have Bruce crippled by Lex Luthor--maybe Bane can give him some pointers.

Eh, no worries. When that Bruce expires, Alfred will simply bring out the next Bruce clone after transferring the memories of the last one.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Eh, no worries. When that Bruce expires, Alfred will simply bring out the next Bruce clone after transferring the memories of the last one.
    Literal "rebooting"--I like it.

Mighty Member

[QUOTE=Vakanai;4212786]Maybe Bane should steal forty cakes? That's as many as four tens, and I like that!

BANNED

maybe Bane will break Superman's back (kryptonite laced venom anyone?) as part of his plan of breaking the bat by striking at the people closest to him.

Fantastic Member

Personally since detective and anything else than the main batman title have better stories I will think the other titles are the real batman until this current run is over
    Last edited by nonsense man; 02-22-2019 at 12:58 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    maybe Bane will break Superman's back (kryptonite laced venom anyone?) as part of his plan of breaking the bat by striking at the people closest to him.
    Bane gets in to a back breaking sprea first superman then supergirl, batgirl, robin, krypto, nightwing, superboy, steel, bat cow... he breaks them all...
    Last edited by Gurz; 02-22-2019 at 02:56 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    Bane gets in to a back breaking sprea first superman then supergirl, batgirl, robin, krypto, nightwing, superboy, steel, bat cow... he breaks them all...
    that would have to be a event fall of the world's finest(WWE nitro Superhero Version). Tom king will probably have bane mumbling some catchphrases to himself repeatedly while he is breaking all of those backs.