Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
I did sort of enjoy Sue's interaction with the Latverians she was protecting. That was a highlight to the story.

It was fine, but it was more about the Latverians and their love for Doom. Any of the members could have had that interaction, Ben had a similar one last issue.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
I'm actually expecting Galactus to realize he's Galactus and the FF and Doom will need to work together to save everyone.

As for Sue, I'm with you. I KNOW the Reed/Doom takes center stage, but if Johnny, Ben, the kids, and Alicia can get time, Sue needs more than not being able to sing.

I think the story can still work. I love what's being done with characters that aren't Sue, Doom, or Galactus. Slott seems to have found a voice for them and is doing a good job with the kids. But Sue, Doom, and Galactus need to find a place in post-SW Marvel. I mean, I got a marvel previews at my LCS today with Galactus appearing in Dr Strange. Actually the more I go on, the worse my feelings about the book get.

But despite it all, I did like this issue. "NO, No flying trucks." "Man, when did Aunt Alicia become such a buzzkill?"
The family moments between the kids, Alicia, and Wyatt were one of the highlights. Those were done well.

Sue 100% needs more to do. She hasn't been proactive at all in the run and only reactive. It's disappointing to see after she's been gone for 3 years. She feels more like a supporting character.