Default Rhadamanth Nemes vs. The Flash Family

The time warping assassin from Dan Simmons Hyperion Cantos has been tasked with killing the Flash Family (post crisis).

She hunts them in 1v1 format. Starting with the weakest (slowest) member and going up, who could she likely defeat? Who stops her flat out?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Needs feats.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Needs feats.
    I read that in Gollum's voice and I'm not sure why lol.

Nemes is a cyber organic human. You can rip her heart out and it's not really a big deal.

Gear: Mono molecular wire that can cut through nuke proof armor.

A time bomb that can send a target 5 mins into the future. Like a grenade that can stick to its target.

Phase Suit. This is her most potent weapon. Dilates time to the point where radio waves are frozen in mid air. Generates forces capable of shattering the environment (including the granite shelf she's on) for miles around her if an internal mechanism were not getting rid of side scatter effects. Can withstand orbital laser bombardment.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Why would you make a thread that requires comparative speed feats between the Flash and a Hyperion character? Why did you do this?

See this thread, which you started for direct comparisons between Hyperion characters and Wally.

General consensus in that thread was that Wally was faster than the Shrike, as far as feats could tell because the Shrike is noted as being a bit inconsistent from thing to thing in the books. Nemes is slower than the Shrike, except when the Shrike randomly jobs to her because shut up.

Wally cleans house here whatever happens as he is boss hog.

So slowest to fastest would be... I think...

- Max Mercury
    - Jay Garrick
    - Bart Allen
    - Barry Allen
    - Wally West

I don't know where Johnny/Jesse Quick are meant to sit in all this.

I might be a glutton for punishment Nik. I'm not perfect mkay!
    - big_adventure