Page 125 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 1907
    The Son of Suns Clairaudient Freedom Soldier's Avatar

It was stated at Comic-Con that each multiverse bubble contains 50 to 100 parallel earths. We must identify each and every earth, my loyal compeers.

P.S. The gathering of heroes in multiverse-LA should include Tom Welling and Halle Berry (remember Catwoman?)
    Last edited by Clairaudient Freedom Soldier; 07-19-2015 at 07:30 PM.
    Take a couple of minutes and check out this new comic book, friends: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...no-more-crises

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clairaudient Freedom Soldier View Post
    It was stated at Comic-Con that each multiverse bubble contains 50 to 100 parallel earths.
    He was spitballing, he meant any bubble could have any number of universes. More likely the bubbles can have infinite universes, with the DC pre-Crisis bubble being 'un-popped' by the end of Convergence, and Marvel's bubble being obliterated right now courtesy of John Hickman.
    Buh-bye

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    He was spitballing, he meant any bubble could have any number of universes. More likely the bubbles can have infinite universes, with the DC pre-Crisis bubble being 'un-popped' by the end of Convergence, and Marvel's bubble being obliterated right now courtesy of John Hickman.
    We are sticking to the bubble universes theory?

Quote Originally Posted by Clairaudient Freedom Soldier View Post
    P.S. The gathering of heroes in multiverse-LA should include Tom Welling and Halle Berry (remember Catwoman?)
    Somebody please quickly call Anti-Monitor! There are some universe than deserve being eaten by an antimatter wall.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    More like bubble Multiverses, within the larger structure of the Multi-Multiverse/Omniverse. The Map in the Guidebook shows one bubble, though given that the Earths aren't actually physically divided the way it depicts, it's safe to assume that it applies to all versions of the Multiverse aside from what Earths are within.
    Buh-bye

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    That what guessed as well. Since he is basing this on String Theory, this would be what is considered a Type 2 and Type 3 Multiverse setup.
    If you are looking for more info on what Morrison is doing, I suggest you check this out : http://space.mit.edu/home/tegmark/crazy.html

Astonishing Member

I like the bubbles-in-a-champagne-glass analogy, too, because it makes it seem like 1. The Monitors have actually poured a glass of Multiverse to sip on (the orrery of worlds) and 2. Dear god, what must an actual Monitor look like if we see one in perspective? Lovecraftian and amorphous and gross.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

And if the multiverse is like champagne, the monitors must be drunk as hell.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post

Somebody please quickly call Anti-Monitor! There are some universe than deserve being eaten by an antimatter wall.
    Isn't Catwoman TECHNICALLY set within the Burton/Schumacher universe?

Quote Originally Posted by resipsaloquitur View Post
    22 - Kingdom Come; home of the Justice League.
    - Trinity: Superman (Clark Kent), Batman (Bruce Wayne), Wonder Woman (Diana)
    Nitpick: post-Flashpoint Earth-22 is home of the Justice Society.

On a separate note: I came across the above while I was thinking about the Multiverse's speedsters. Namely: which Earths have speedsters, and who are they?

0: Barry Allen
    1: Barry Allen
    2: Jay Garrick
    3: Johnny Quick
    4: ???
    5: ???
    6: ???
    7: ???
    8: a Quicksilver analog?
    9: ??? (not the Flash)
    10: Blitz?
    11: a female counterpart to Barry?
    12: used to be Wally; who is it now?
    13: ???
    15: if there was one, he or she is deceased.
    16: Wally West, Max Mercury, Impulse; possibly others (XS?).
    17: ???
    18: ???
    19: ???
    20: ???
    21: Barry Allen
    22: an emanation from the speed force, at least partially Wally West; also, Iris West (deceased?)
    23: XS, maybe?
    26: Fastback
    29: Bizarro Flash
    30: ???
    31: ???
    32: AquaFlash
    33: none
    34: ???
    35: ???
    36: I should know this one.
    37: ???
    38: varies depending on the year.
    39: Lightning, I think?
    40: ???
    41: ???
    42: Flash
    43: Flash
    44: Mercury
    45: none
    47: ???
    48: ???
    50: Wally West (deceased)
    51: ???
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Earth-39's is Acceleatorfor sure. He's the analogue of Lightning from the original THUNDER Agents. Earth-18's are the Trigger Twins; Earth-19's the Accelerated Man. Earth-30's is an unnamed original character shown in the picture in the Guidebook. Earth-34's is Formula-1 (Analogue of MPH), Earth-35 is MercuryMan (Doc Rocket), Earth-36 is Red Racer (Blitz).

Incredible Member

Glad to see someone else has brought this topic back to the front page, I had a question and didn't want to have to go back 3 pages! We have been told that Earth-M (the Milestone earth) will be part of the Multiverse (I'm sure I read that in an interview) and I was wondering if people had any theory on which of the 7 unrevealed earths from the Multiverse handbook it is likely to be?

In a similar vein, am I right in assuming the excellent BOMBSHELLS is an Elseworld and not set anywhere in the local Multiverse?

Cheers.

James.

I think whether something like Bombshells gets put in one of the Seven Unknown Worlds depends on its success. Given how popular it seems to be right now, I'd say it actually has a good chance. It might have legs and DC would be wise to capitalize on that.

Long Live the Legion! Paul Newell's Avatar

The map....So much more intricate than we knew. there's some additions in the Extras section of the Deluxe Multiversity Hardcover.

Such as:
    • The Celebrity Axis
    • The Light/Dark Axis
    • The Fox/Sekowsky Axis
    • The Totalitarian Pairing
    • The Kirby Axis
    • The Brightlands
    • The Otherworlds
    • The Gloaming
    • The Axis of Creation
    • The four Orrery Orbitals
    • The Cartoon Rim
    • And several others...

The Light Arc and the Dark arc connecting the 7 unknown worlds...The world above is a balance of both, the 3 on the left are "dark" worlds, the three on the right are "light" worlds.

I'll try and post a picture later.
    DRINK!

And here we go:

Map_02.jpg
    DRINK!

Also discovered an updated map of the Multiverse inside the cover jacket. Some of the Earth icons have changed, eg: Earth 2 has firepits and Earth 7 is greyed out/dead.

Map_01 (1).jpg
    DRINK!