Page 41 of 128 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Clairaudient Freedom Soldier View Post
    Is one of Morrison's messages that the best Flashes, the ones who made the cut for the JLM*, are Red Racer and Jane Garrick, who embody the best of the Flash concept?

* Justice League of the Multiverse
    Don't think so. I suppose than Morrison choose to make the story away from earth-0 main characters to don't mix with the other characters continuities. Better that way. The ongoing series must start then with the recruitment of a character from earth-0. (Yes, I want a ongoing series after Convergence. Yes I know than it would be not made by Morrison, but dreaming is free. I want an ongoing after all this is finished). And on "Jane Garrick", (who have a earth-0 & earth-2 Flash mash-up suit) could be Speed-Freak, from earth-47.
    On a sidenote, is interesting than Superdemon is featured in the last chapter and maybe have a higher relevance in the story. Interesting, Superdemon, Super-God. I didn't saw a connection.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

I've seen people express hope that ABC would be one of the universes in here, and it really wouldn't work. Tom Strong journeyed to alternate worlds all the time, and being part of a set of parallel universes (ones that don't have space to exist in the 52 setup) was a crucial part of the premise of Top Ten. I think we can all just imagine that the ABC universe is just part of the Wildstorm Snowflake, a tiny piece of which chipped of from the whole and fell through the Bulk to somehow land in another Multiverse entirely, where it ended up Earth-50. As has been said, a lot of the spirit of ABC has ended up in Earth-20 anyway.
    Buh-bye

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    I've seen people express hope that ABC would be one of the universes in here, and it really wouldn't work. Tom Strong journeyed to alternate worlds all the time, and being part of a set of parallel universes (ones that don't have space to exist in the 52 setup) was a crucial part of the premise of Top Ten. I think we can all just imagine that the ABC universe is just part of the Wildstorm Snowflake, a tiny piece of which chipped of from the whole and fell through the Bulk to somehow land in another Multiverse entirely, where it ended up Earth-50. As has been said, a lot of the spirit of ABC has ended up in Earth-20 anyway.
    At least it was drawing by the same guy. But you are right. Better keep the ABC world away from the Nu52. Moore could curse us.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Nice to see Damian rockin' that trenchcoat as classy as ever.

The Son of Suns Clairaudient Freedom Soldier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Don't think so. I suppose than Morrison choose to make the story away from earth-0 main characters to don't mix with the other characters continuities. Better that way. The ongoing series must start then with the recruitment of a character from earth-0. (Yes, I want a ongoing series after Convergence. Yes I know than it would be not made by Morrison, but dreaming is free. I want an ongoing after all this is finished). And on "Jane Garrick", (who have a earth-0 & earth-2 Flash mash-up suit) could be Speed-Freak, from earth-47.
    On a sidenote, is interesting than Superdemon is featured in the last chapter and maybe have a higher relevance in the story. Interesting, Superdemon, Super-God. I didn't saw a connection.
    Thor-Ul, who would you want on a 12-member JLM ongoing?

Thor-Ul, who would you want on a 12-member JLM ongoing?
    Tough call. I really would want to see a lot of the other yet unseen characters and you must to think than a lot of them are needed in their worlds. So I would want a rotating membership of nine characters, depending of the missions. As I don't know which members will be in the MJL (but we could suspect which ones will be based in the covers) I will put my own preferences, based mostly in what we know and a little in what we suppose. Which is from a big spectrum of possibilities and wanted a different team.

1. Thunderer (Last son of earth 7)
    2. Atomic Knight Batman (17)
    3. Fastback (Fastest turtle alive of earth 26, want to see superspeed cartoon physics)
    4. Doctor (the one of earth 50. Any iteration but to keep the Multiversity theme, the Habib version)
    5. Vibe (the one of earth 0, c'mon, give the guy something useful to do)
    6. Abin Sur of earth 20 (just to see who will replace him as GL of his sector in his universe).
    7. Atom of earth 11 (because you need a science expert gal).
    8. Major Max from earth 8. The female one. 'Cos DC also can milk from others popularity.
    9. Nightshade of earth-4. Could an action hero survive in a world of superheroes?

But to keep in the game, lets complete the list:
    10. Kingdom Come Superman (IF e-22 still is KC, which I doubt).
    11. Phantom Lady of earth 10.
    12. Alexis Luthor (e-16), trying to redeem herself. Or isn't?

Well, Nix Uotan was supposed to summon "the heroes of 52 worlds," so I'd think the JLM would have 52 members. Although earths 3 And 40 seem to be lacking in heroes, and what would Earth 33 offer?.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by resipsaloquitur View Post
    Well, Nix Uotan was supposed to summon "the heroes of 52 worlds," so I'd think the JLM would have 52 members. Although earths 3 And 40 seem to be lacking in heroes, and what would Earth 33 offer?.
    Would it be Ultra?

And does anyone have any theories on this character? The solicitations make it seem he might be uber powerful, facing off against the Gentry by himself.

Mighty Member

Does anyone think we'll be getting a JLM comic post Convergence? That would be sweet!

Multiple titles based on each of the universes is probably simpler and can spawn a franchise for dc. Maybe dc can start with charlton universe, freedom fighters universe, calvin ellis, alexis luthor, etc. A JL Multiversity could also be done drawn from the most popular characters : Captain Atom, Uncle Sam, calvin ellis, captain carrot, captain marvel, thunderer, lady quark, super demon, etc. Nix Uotan can probably choose different agents for each mission and send JL Multiversity out on various missions.
    Last edited by colonyofcells; 12-13-2014 at 07:13 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    Multiple titles based on each of the universes is probably simpler and can spawn a franchise for dc. Maybe dc can start with charlton universe, freedom fighters universe, calvin ellis, etc. A JL Multiversity could also be done drawn from the most popular characters : Captain Atom, Uncle Sam, calvin ellis, captain carrot, captain marvel, thunderer, etc.
    That would be fricken sweet.

And earth-15 looks like a hole in the multiverse, so ... my friend, what would be your ideal 49-member Justice League of the Multiverse lineup ?

And earth-15 looks like a hole in the multiverse, so ... my friend, what would be your ideal 49-member Justice League of the Multiverse lineup ?
    Can I just do the easy thing and summon the Superman of each universe?

Can I just do the easy thing and summon the Superman of each universe?
    LOL, that works too ...!

Quote Originally Posted by golgi View Post
    Would it be Ultra?

And does anyone have any theories on this character? The solicitations make it seem he might be uber powerful, facing off against the Gentry by himself.
    The Just issue suggested that by reading about Ultra, you actually bring him to life.